Harrys pov

I have been in this place for awhile now and I sort of knows how it works. Everyday, I wake up, eat, punished, and then go back to bed. Well that was until everything just stopped happening. I haven't eatin in 4 days now. I just sleep.
ZARAHS POV.
I woke up in a dark room dressed in a black mini dress and black heels. I took my heels off and got a shock in my neck. I quickly pot the shoes back on and it stopped. "What the fuck" I whispered and stood up. I walked around the room and stepped on some one apparently. The person groaned and rolled over. "What the fuck" he, I'm assuming, whispered. "Oh, I'm sorry...." I said stepping away. I kept walking around and fount that there was no doors or windows. A tear rolled down my cheek and I slid down the wall and sat down. I heard some rustling in the distance and some one walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Shhhhh..." He whispered. I leaned into him. There was just something so familiar about his voice and how he smelled. "It's okay Hun" he said and it finally snapped in my hair. I felt for his hair. It was him. I scooted away. "H-Harry" I whispered, scooting away more. "Ummmm..... Yeah?" He said. I guess he didn't know it was me. I'll just keep my identity hidden. "Omg your Harry styles" I said, knowing he hates crazy fans. Maybe he will leave me alone. "Oh god" he said whispering under his breath. " I LOVE YOU" I said and he scooted away. I then shut up. Considering the room was darker than night, he couldn't see me so I snuck into the corner and hid my self from him.
HARRYS POV
Some on was dumped into my room last night. It was a girl. I was sorta into her. There was something comforting in her voice. But then I discovered she was a fan, now I want her to go.
CALUMS POV
NOW THAT HARRYS gone, one direction has split. They gave up search and declared him dead too. Pandora has also gone missing and now Bryanas paranoid. She had gone into shock. Michael has  gone insane and has been searching for her non stop. She just vanished from their room last night and no one knows we're too. Everyone is freaking out. I've given up hope and I've tried to talk to Michael, but it's no hope.