Harrys pov

I wake up and feel a presence By my side. I keep my eyes closed and pulled the person closer to my body. I wrap my arms around it then my my head over their head. "Well, it's defiantly a girl" I think to myself. " she has semi long hair and is wearing skinny jeans". My eyes remain closed. I guess she's awake because I feel her try to wiggle out of my eyes. I don't remember anything from last night. After breakfast, with Zarah, I came came up to my room and chugged a whole bottle of vodka that I hid in my closet. Then, after that, I have no clue what happened. Maybe I went to the bar and picked up a random hoe. Maybe I hooked up with another celebrity. "Shit" I hear her say and I here something fall to the floor and make a soft thud on the carpet. I stay still and pretend to sleep as I heart some rustling to the door. I hear the door open and shut again and I wait a few moments before I actually get up. " I wonder what she looked like" I thought to my self as I laid back down and fell asleep again.
ZARAHS POV
I woke up and saw Harry in a deep sleep. I totally regret everything from last night. I jumped out of the bed and ran out the door. My entire body still hurt, but the bruises were fading slightly. I walked down stairs and saw beer bottles everywhere and Kate and Louis passed out on the couch, snuggling. I ran out the door, carful not to wake anyone and started to sprint away. I decided to text some one from my childhood. My old best freind, Luke hemming. I pull out my phone and slow down to a walk. "Hello" he answered, his voice deep and raspy. He must have just woken up. " hey, Luke?" I asked, praying he didn't change his number. "Yeah, who's this?" He asked and I sat down on a bench. " it's Zarah, remember me" I sighed and crossed my arms. "OMGEEE ZARAH!!! HOW ARE YOU I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVEEEEEEEERRRRRR" he squeald. "Good I guess" I laughed. "Soooooo wanna meet up some where" I suggested. " LETS GO PAINT BALLING, ILL BRING THE REST OF THE BAND AND YOU CAN MEET THEM. OH, and I'll bring My girlfriend, SHES AWSOME, you WILL LOVE HER" he said and I smiled, " ok I'll see u there in around 30 minutes" I suggested. "Sounds good" he replied. " ok we'll GET READY TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED" I said. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, ok sureeee Zarah" he said laughing. " see you then luke" I said . "Kay, baiiii" he said and he hung up. I smiled to myself and started to walk to the paint balling arena.