Zarahs pov

It's been 7 months since I last saw Harry at nandos. Me and Calum have been going strong, but he is on tour now. I sat in our living room cuddled in blankets and pulled out my computer. I snuggled up in a blanket and skyped Calum. He was currently in Germany. "Hey" he said answering me. I smiled as I saw like dancing in the background. I laughed and Calum turned around. "PUT ON A SHIRT" Calum said, throwing a shirt at Luke I laughed. We talked for 20 minutes before he had to go on stage. "Love you" he said, blowing a kiss to the camera. I laughed and pretended to catch it. He laughed. "I love you too babe" I said, smiling at him. "Bye we said in sync, hanging up. I frowned. It's been  a month since Calum left and I've been lonely. I spent most of my days sitting on the couch. I've seen most of the shows on Netflix already, and I was getting bored. "Hmmm..." I said thinking to myself. "I guess I'll just go to the gym. I've been getting popular lately because of Calum, so I had to wear a disguise. At least till I got to the gym. I threw on a hat and a scarf and a big puffy jacket. I also decided to put on some sun glasses. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. When I arrived at the gym, I immediately got to work. I did squats and many other things before some guy came up to me. "Hey hot stuff" he said, leaning on my machine. "Umm... Hi" I said, continuing to lift. He just stared at me and it started to get creepy. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. Come to my place he said, handing me a PEICE of paper and walking off. I threw the paper on the floor and continued with my work out. After and hour or so u decided to go back home. As I was walking to my car, I knew it was oddly quiet. I looked around. "Hmmm... Seems empty" I thought to my self, continuing my walk to my car. As I reached for my keys in my purse, I felt a pair of arms around me and cloth in my mouth. I refused to breath in until I almost passed out. I breathed in and immediately went unconscious.

ButterfliesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara