Calums pov

Last night, after we went swimming, me and Steph went back to my house. She said she ha. Something important to tell me. "Yes Steph" I said making myself some cereal. "Calum.... I'm breaking up with you" she said and I dropped the box of cereal to the floor. "What do you mean" I said, even though I understood her clear as day. We've been distancing our selves from each other for a while now and I knew she was talking to other guys. "I mean we're not in a relationship anymore" she said and walked out the door. I'm not gonna lie, I was still shocked. I didn't think it was coming this soon. I threw my cereal away and went to Luke's. It was around 3 am when I got there and I drank till I was shit faced. This morning, I told Zarah I liked her. I mean, she's pretty and everything. I'm thinking of waking her on a date.
       Zarah's pov
I went back to Luke's apartment and rang the door bell. I replay what Harry said to me. I will love you no- my thoughts were interrupted by Pandora answering the door. "Hey" she said and she let me inside. "Hey" I said with Harry still on my mind. She looked at me for a minute before saying "what's wrong".  How did she know" umm... Nothing" I said and I flipped down on the couch. "Liar" she said and she sat down text to me. "Now tell me, someone on your mind?" She said, looking me in the eyes. " well, I mean, my ex boyfriend just told me he loves me no matter what and I kinda still love him but I kinda don't and I just don't know what to think" I said laying back and closing my eyes. "Who is it" she said. "Harry styles" I said and his name made my body tingle. "From one direction" she asked. "Yeah" I said. "EW" she screamed and I laughed. "Don't like them" I said and she replied "EW NO, THERE JUST ANNOYING POTATOS" she screamed and I laughed. "Well" she said. "Wanna play a video game to get you mind off it. It always works for me". "Sure" I said and we played all kinds of video games for 5 hours till like got home.