Zarahs pov

I woke up in calums arms shaking Remembering what had happened. Calum was looking at me worriedly. "You okay Hun" he asked, wiping an unknown tear off my face. "Yeah, just had a nightmare about zayn and everything" I said sitting up. He looked at me weird. "What do you mean what happened with zayn" he said, getting up also. "You know, me and Pandora went missing and yeah"I said, what does he mean what happened. I WAS GONE FOR 7 months. "What do you mean Hun" I just came back from tour and you were in the hospital.  You've been in a coma for 4 months."I looked around. I was in a hospital room. I started to have a panick attack as he continued. "Yeah, you walked out of the gym and some one hit you with a car and drove off, this nice guy zayn found you and brought you here". I was now in full on freak out mode. "WHAT" I said and tried to crawl out of bed. I now realized I was connected to a million wires. "She's awake" Calum called out into the hall and some doctors ran in. They did some tests and then asked Calum to leave. My nurse came up to me and tested my blood. "So you know that fellow of yours, Harry" she said and my fave turned red. "Umm...yeah"I said as the needle entered my arm. "He hasn't left the hospital the whole time. Even when we asked him to leave, he would just go to his car and sit there. When we allowed visitors, he just came and sat in here. Some times he would ramble to you about how much he loved you and some times he would ask you to wake up because he couldn't loose you."hearing this shattered my heart. How I loved my pesky little curls. "Can you bring him in" I asked and she nodded. She finished drawing my blood and left. A few minutes later, Harry walked in. He looked like he hasn't slept in days. "Harry" I said and he looked me in the eyes. "Come here" I said and I scooted over and patted the spot next to me. He sat down next to me and I held his hand. "I love you" I said and I kissed his forehead. He smiled and with a raspy, tired voice he replied" I love you too"

Authors note
I don't know if I should end the book here or continue to write. Comment what you think. Merry Christmas