Harrys pov

I was very confused. She loves me? It must have been the medicine she was on. She's a little loopy. I just went along with it.

PANDORAS POV
Calum called me and told me Zarah was awake. She had a nightmare about getting kidnapped or something. Oh well.
Louis' pov
I haven't seen Zarah in ages. She's been gone for more than a year and cut off all contact between me, Kate, Sedona, Liam, Hannah, and Harry. She only RARLEY talked to Niall. The last thing I remember is Zarah running out of the house. God I should have stopped her.

ZARAHS pov
"Harry, I need you to go out and get Calum for me" I said pointing out of the door. "Ok" he said standing up and walking out. He grew.  Alum later walked in. "Hey Calum" I said as E walked in and I patted where the in print of my love was. He came and sat down and I started to rub his back. "Calum" my voice trailed off and I felt him get anxious. "Y-yeah" he said. I know he knew what was coming. "I'm sorry Calum" I said and I missed his cheek. "I just can't be with you anymore" I said and he smiled. "That's fine" he said standing up. He grabbed his cell phone out, dialing a number and putting it up to his ear. "Hey Stephane" he said, walking out of the door. I smiled to myself as Luke walked in. "I saw Calum talking to Steph and I was wondering if you're ok" he said, sitting down in the chair next to the bed. "I'm okay" I said smiling. He smiled back at me. "Well, now that you're better, let's get you out of here" he said. Later on he came in with my suitcase and helped me change. "Let's go" he said. As we were walking out he said" I'm warning you, something very big is waiting for you out side" he said. He smiled at me and helped me get down the steps. I noticed Harry standing down in the lobby of the hospital.next thin I know, will you marry me by Jason derulo was playing. Some dancers appeared behind him and he walked up to me and got down on one knee and opened a small box. "Will you marry me" he sang. I looked at him shocked.

Authors note
Wanna know what Zarah says? I think I'm gonna end the book after that. Let me know what you think. MERRY CHRISTMAS.