Zarahs pov

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw harry a good 40 ft away from me. He was running at me super fast. I turned and started to run. I was a lot faster than him, but he was catching up. I quickly picked up my pace as I saw Kates road. I dashed towards it and then turned into it only to see her outside getting her mail. KATE! I screamed but she didn't hear. I was getting closer to her house and Harry was turning into the road now. KATE HELP PLEASE! She turned her head and dropped her mail. She started to unlock her car and she jumped in. She turned on the car and pulled out of the driveway. She started to drive towards me and when she was next to me she slowed down and opened the door. I jumped in and shut it and we drove past Harry. He sighed and threw whatever was in his hands on the ground and it smashed on the road. WHAT THE HELL?!? Kate screamed as she started turning on random roads. Harry h-he I said as I tried to catch my breath. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO THIS TIME. She screamed some more and we pulled into a Taco Bell. H-he beat me Kate. She looked up at me with pity, sadness, and anger in her eyes. She started to tell some stuff in German and we orders tacos. Then we went back to her place, and luckily Harry was gone.