Masqurade ball

Zarahs pov
The next morning I wake up and Harry's not there. I frown to myself before I found a note saying he went home after I fell asleep and that he will pick me up at 7 for the ball. I get up and make a group chat on skype with Kate, Sedona, Emily, and Hannah. They all answer and I tell them to bring their stuff and get ready at my house. I take a quick shower and then the door bell rings. I run downstairs and open the door. The girls rush inside and immediately start to get ready. Around 6:30 we all finish. I look at everyone and they all looked hot. I looked at Sedona and de was wearing a big red dress and black heels and a black and red mask. Her hair was up in a bun too. I then looked at Kate and she was wearing a black a purple dress, black studded boots, a black bracket, and a black mask. Her hair was down in perfect spirals. Then I looked at Hannah. She was wearing a really pretty blue dress, blue heels and a silver mask. Her hair was down and straightened. Then I looked at Emily. She was wearing a pretty long purple dress,  silver heels, a pretty necklace, and a silver mask. Her hair was in a high messy bun with small curled prices hanging out. I was in a black and white dress, black heels, a black mask, and black gloves. My hair was slightly wavy and it fell down to my mid back. After about 10 minutes of shushing and fixing things, the boys showed up. We all took some pictures and then decided to go.