The next morning

The next morning I wake up.. Naked.. In Harry's chest. I hear Alex coming up the stairs. Shit, I curse under my breath. I grab the nearest clothes, which happens to be  my unicorn onesie. I put it on and fully cover Harry before Alex walked in. Hey. Umm, who's this? He asked confused. My boyfriend, Harry. Now get out. I say trying not to wake Harry. Okay, okay. He says and walked out of the door, closing it after him. I jump onto Harry and he jumps up. Omg... You scared me, he said flipping me over so I was on bottom and he was on top of me. He then started to tickle me. H-Harry. S-stop I say in between breaths. He then stops and his lips are on mine. I start to enjoy the kiss and my hands find my way to his curls. He then pulls away. Harry. I say, my hands still in his curls. I pout my lips. You have to get up now Zarah. He says smiling. Karmas a bitch. Please Harry. I say whining. Nope , he says smiling. He then realizes I'm wearing a unicorn onesie. He starts to laugh. Shut up Harry. I glare at him and then push him off of me. I head down stairs and make us cereal. After we eat, my phone dings, indicating that I got a text.
Kate: hey, wanna go swimming with us later.. Idk if Harry's going
Me: sure and I'm okay with Harry coming ;)
Kate: okay? And meet us at Louis' house around 12.
Me: okay :)
Around 11 o'clock me and Harry decide to get ready. I grab a dark blue bikini and decide to change. It fits me perfectly surprisingly well considering I got it two years ago. I walk out and see Harry wearing orange trunks. I'm not gonna lie, he was hot. I could tell he was checking me out so I blushed and looked at my feet. He then pulled up my face and kissed me with passion. A few minutes later we pull away and head to Louis's house. When we get there we head to the back where the pool is. When we got there I saw that Kate was wearing a black bikini, Sedona was wearing a red bikini, Emily was wearing a light blue bikini, and Hanna was wearing a yellow bikini. I also saw that Niall was wearing green swim trunks, Louis was wearing turquoise swim trunks, and Liam was wearing purple swim trunks. I decide to jump into the pool and I was just standing there when i feel my self being lifted onto someone's shoulders. Chicken fight! He yelled and Sedona was on Louis' shoulders. The boys ran toward each other with us on there shoulders and I went and pushed Sedona and Louis over. Yes!! Me and Harry shout and we high five each other. After that I get out to tan. Harry rubs sun tan lotion on me and we lay together. After awhile me and Harry decide to go to his house.