Zarahs pov

Along with Luke came Ashton, Myrissa, Calum, Michel, and Pandora. "LUKE" Bryana screamed and jumped of the couch into Luke's arms. They were to cute, it was kinda gross. They kissed each other and I looked away. I felt someone's eyes on me, so I turned to face that person. It was Calum. He was staring at me. My face turned red as he smirked at me. I looked down and bit my lip. We all decided to watch some horror movies. Bryana and Luke were snuggling on the couch with Pandora and Michel and Ashton and Myrissa were cuddling on a different couch. There was only one more couch and me and Calum had to sit together. Half way through the movie, I jumped and fell onto Calum. He smiled and we started to cuddle, well kinda. It was amazing. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest. Whenever I got scared, I wound hold his hand and hide my face in his chest. I fell asleep and woke up like this. The next morning, me and Calum made pancakes together and they were the BEST PANCAKES EVER. We ate them together. I guess I got some on my mouth or something cause next thing I know he's wiping it off. He slowly moves in and I follow. Just before we kiss, Luke barges in. " YOU GUYS MADE PANCAKES WITH OUT... Omg" he said as we pulled away from Caluma face. I beamed and looked at the floor. "WTF" Luke started to laugh. "I didn't see this coming" he laughed and started to walk out of the room. "You can go back to your positions" he said closing the door. I laughed and Calum leaned in. We kissed and I felt a little chemistry. Not as much between me and Harry, but a little. We pulled away.  "Zarah, I was wondering if you would like to go to the fair with me this weekend" he asked feeding me a bite of his chocolate chip pancakes. "I would love to" I said and I fed him some of my bacon pancakes.