Zarahs pov

It's been a day and Harrys wounds are dressed. We were all sitting there talking when the door opened up. "Zarah" some one said and I looked up. They lowers a ladder down and told me to climb up it. I obliged and climes to the top. There where 5men there who were all creeping on me. "Where'd you dress" one asked. "I took it off" I replied, scoffing at them. One of the guys picked me up bridal style and carried me down to another secluded room. They threw a hot pink mini dress at me and I put it on along with some black heels. "Malik is waiting for you" they said opening the door to his room. I walked in and walked over to his desk. "Yes" I said, rolling my eyes. "Don't give me attitude" he growled. I scoffed. "What are you, my dad" and I spit at his feet before walking away. He grabbed my hand , pulling me toward me him and twisting it behind my back. "Listen here bitch" he said, yelling in my face. Pulling my arm tighter as I struggled to get away. "Sit down and don't move" he said the men who brought me here brought In a chair. I sat down and he started to talk. "Me and you are going on a date with me tonight. You're going to dress nice and you're going to love it" he said and u rolled my eyes. "I don't want to go" I said and he walked closer to me. "What was that" he said and I laughed. "I said I don't want to go" and with that he slapped me across my face. My nose started to bleed. I smiled at him. "That all you got" he looked at me like I was crazy but to be honest, I was numb. I felt numb to all pain now. I could care less if he killed me on the spot to be honest. He looked dumb founded and I laughed. I stood up and walked out of the doors. Zayn started to walk after me. I started to run. I ran out of the doors and realized I was on the outskirts of town. Wow he really needed to plan this better. I ran hard, kicking off my shoes. "If I can just make it into town, I'll be safe"I thought to myself as I ran harder. I made it. Kept running and Zayn finally gave up. I tried to get someone's attention but no one was listening. Finally I got someone's attention. He was with his girlfriend. "Hey" I said and they turned around. I gasped. "Calum" I whispered, taking a step back. He smiles at me. "ZARAH" he said picking me up and spinning me around. "WHERE HAVW YOU BEEN"he screamed and I smiled. "Zayn took me away, I just escaped. He has Harry and Pandora too." I said and he put me down. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. He dialed a number and said a few things before hanging  up. "The police are on their way" he said smiling. "So... Who's this" I said, gesturing toward the girl he was holding hands with. "Oh... Umm... This is Andrea. Andrea, this is Zarah." She scoffed at me and rolled her eyes. "What a keeper" I said and he laughed. "Yeah so about this" he said looking at her. "Andrea, we're breaking up" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She started to throw a tantrum, but we walked away. We arrived just as the police arrived. They ran into the buildings with guns.  Awhile later, they pulled zayn out with handcuffs in. "I'll be right back" I said to Calum. I ran Into the building and past all the girls that the police were taking out. I ran towards were the hole was. I opened it and sure enough, Harry and pan were in there. I got the ladder and pulled them out. We all walked out were greeted by all of 5sos and all of one direction.