Date

Zarah's pov
I finished my Mac and cheese and grabbed my phone. "He should be here in 5 minutes" I said to my self as I started to feel nervous. I heard the door bell ring and I opened the door. Calum was standing there, holding a bouquet of a dozen roses. "Awwww..." I said as he handed them to me.  " you look really pretty tonight Zarah" he said linking arms with me. "Thanks Calum, you look quite well yourself" I said, remembering my date with Harry. I frowned. We got in the car an started to drive when my favorite song came on. I started to sing along when I caught Calum looking at me. He stated to laugh. "What" I said laughing too. " you're to cute Zarah" he said putting his eyes back on the road. "Oh shut up" I said playfully hitting his arm. We got to the fair and went in some rides. After we got off a roller coaster, he put his hands over my eyes.  "I have a suppose for you" he said as he lead me in a unknown direction. He stopped and let go. We were in front of a game. He handed me a giant ready bear. "Aww Calum" I said blushing. I kissed him on the cheek. "Zarah, can I ask you a question" he said, holding my hand. I nodded and Luke, Michel, and Ashton appeared behind him holding signs and roses. "Will you be my girl Freind." I felt my face get red. "Yes Calum" I hugged him, dropping my ready bear. We went in tons of more rides and ate tons of funnel cake until the announcement of the fair closing came. We grabbed all of our stuff and went to his car. He started to drive me home. "I had a lot of fun today Calum" I said, plugging in my phone to the aux cord. "So did I, we should do it again sometime" he said Turing right. It turned out we had the same taste in music and we both jammed out till we got to my house. We both got out. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" I said walking up to my door. He followed. " yeah I guess, I'll text you though." He said. We got to my door steep. We went in for a kiss. It was amazing. "Bye Calum" I said opening my door. "Bye princess" he said driving off. I went inside. "That was amazing" I said sighing to my self. I got ready for bed and replayed it In my head before falling asleep.