Zarahs pov

We walk into the bar, looking fabulous as usual. All of us look on point. We go and sit down next to the dance floor. "Hey girls I'll be right back, I really need to pee" , I say, standing up and heading to the restroom. I then spot the guy from earlier as head towards him . " Hey" i smile, trying to get his attention. He looked up at me like I disrupted a deep train of thought. Then his eyes went wide. "Oh hey!" he said and smiled at me warmly. The boys slowly started to become quiet.

Kate's p.o.v
After about 10 minutes I started to worry about Zarah. "Hey guys? Where's zarah?"." Oof she probably got distracted. Let's go find her" Hannah said. After about 5 five minutes we found her talking to one. Fucking. Direction. We all let out a big squeal. Hannah whispered kinda loudly. "Holy crap. She's talking to one. Fricking. Direction!" We decide to walk over there and get her. "Hey zarah!" I said noticing Niall checking me out. "Let's go dance?" i ask her hoping she will drag the boys along. "Sure let's all go" So all the boys stand up and we go to the dance floor.

Zarahs pov

We all headed to the dance floor and me and Harry did more talking than dancing. Niall and Kate were sure hitting it off, Lou, Liam, Hannah, and Sedona were all dancing in the corner. After awhile, me and Harry decided to go sit down and have a few drinks. "So..." I say my voice trailing off as I took another sip of my drink. "So..." He says in his deep raspy voice.

Harry's p.o.v
Oh my god. This night has been wonderful. I just wish I could tell her how I feel. She's so beautiful and the way the light is hitting her skin right now.... I get pulled out of my thought by Zarah suggesting we go on a walk. "That would be amazing right now. It's hot as hell in here" I laugh and she giggles . I stand up and take her hand. She kinda jumps at first, not suspecting me to do that. She smiles at me as we walk out of the bar. "Zarah you look very pretty tonight" I say and she smiles and blushes and looks at her feet. "Thank you" She smiles, "you look quite well yourself styles". She smiles and looks up at me. Our eyes meet and we kinda stop walking. I can see now that her eyes are a sorta blue green hazel and her smile is just breath taking. I lean in to kiss her and she obliges. And our lips meet. She smiles in the kiss as I wrap my arms around her small waist and she moves her arms around me. Then, it starts to rain. We both break the kiss and laugh, then we run back to the bar only to find that out rides left us.

Zarahs p.o.v
"Well that's just great" i sigh. I feel my phone vibrate. I get a text from my brother." Are you coming home?". It reads. Harry offers to grab us a cab." maybe we can go to my place? Maybe watch a movie?" He smiles shyly." I'm very down". I say shooting a text back to Alex that I'll be home in about 4 hours. Alex says ok. On our way over to Harry's house we hold hands while my heart flutters. When we get to his house we decide to cuddle on the couch and watch the last ride. About half way into the movie, I fall asleep.

Harry's p.o.v
About half way through them movie I notice she has fallen asleep. She look so peaceful and it's so cute how she snores so quietly. After the movie I take off my shirt and fall asleep to. My arms wrapped around her covers in a fluffy blanket.

Zarahs p.o.v
Around 1 o'clock in the morning I wake up feeling kinda thirsty. I decide to get up and find the kitchen. After a few minutes of looking I find it and look for a glass. I pull on out and pull out some kool-aid. I then proceed to pour myself a glass and then while trying to drink, spill it all over myself. I gasped at the cold liquid on my beautiful new dress. I run back into the living room and see Harry's shirt on the ground. I grab it and decide to change right there since he's asleep. His shirt went down and barely covers my butt, unless I bent over. I decided that the shirt was better than nothing and cuddled up with Harry again. "Dang" I whispered quietly to myself, "he's a heavy sleeper" .then I felt his arm wrap around me and him kiss my fore head. I fall asleep after a few minutes.