Harrys p.o.v

Around 4 this afternoon I decided to text Louis considering I haven't seen him since he wrecked my date with Zarah.
Me: hey bro
Louis: hey
Me: what's up
Louis: just about to hang out with Niall and Liam wanna come?
Me: sure, be at your house in 10?
Louis: see you then
I grabbed some clean clothes, a pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and the. Grab my keys and head to Lou's. When I get there all the boys are there watching tv. Hey guys. I say as I walk through the door. Hey. They say in Union. Whats up? I say as I sit next to Louis on the couch. Just sitting in here and watching tv, Louis says as he sips on a beer. Well then, I say as I pull out my phone. Hey guys, want to hang out with Zarah, Kate, Sedona, and Hannah? I ask. Nialls eyes light up at Kate's name. Yeah, sure. Liam says as he pulls out his phone. I then text Zarah.
Me: hey
Zarah: hey
Me: wanna hang out with me and the boys
Zarah: sure, let me ask the others.
Me: mk
Zarah: they said yes, be over in a hour?
Me: k, see you the
Zarah: k
I then nudge Niall, I saw that face you made when I said Kate's name mate.
Well, I cant help it, she's hot, he replied smiling. Well I think that Hannah's the hot one you guys, Liam interjects. Noooo, have you seen Sedona, man she's fooking hot. I smile and laugh. Whatever man, Zarahs the hottest, the other boys laugh. Then we decide to watch a movie till the girls arrived. Niall pulls out toy story. Sure, we all say. I'll be right back, Louis says as he disappears into the kitchen. Mk, I say not really paying attention. A few minutes later he comes back with a huge bowl of popcorn. Nice, Niall said. I'm starving. I laugh and say, no surprise there bud. He doesn't reply because his face is being stuffed with food but the others crack up. Nice one Harry, Louis says and he high fives me. After the movie I pull out my phone. It's been about an hour. Then I hear the door bell. I'll get it, Louis says as he runs to the door.