Zarahs p.o.v

Th next morning, I roll over and grab my new phone kate gave me and relies I get a text from Louis.
Lou: hey Zarah
Me: hey Lou what's up
Lou: nothing much, just wondering if you and Kate wanted to come down for breakfast?
Me: sure, car there in a few.
I crawl out of bed and head to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and almost break down in tears. I had a black eye, bruised neck, and bruises all over my stomach, arms, and legs. I almost threw up at the sigh of myself and immediately grabbed my conciler.
I rub it all over my body and hide all of the bruises then I walk out and grab a sweater and a pair of yoga pants. I throw on some black and white vans and yell at Kate to get ready. I'm already ready she yells back at me. Let's go then I say as I run down stairs and she grabs her keys. I turn on the radio and here Harry styles beats new girlfriend? And I quickly change the station. My eyes start to water as I remember what happened last night. I bit my lip and the tears went away. On this new station, a song called write you a song came on. I was enjoying it till we got to louises. Me and Kate get out of the car and go inside. We look around and find Louis at the dinner table... With Harry. I quickly turn around and my eyes swell with tears and I start to walk/ run to the door before I feel a pair of strong hands on my shoulder. Zarah? Louis asks as he turns me around. I keep my eyes on the floor as tears rush down my cheeks. I goes to wipe them, but presses down on my black eye. I whimper and he pulls his hand away from my face, removing some make up with it. He looked at the bruise on my eye and then looks me dead in the eyes. W-what happened? I didn't say a word and looked at the floor again. He pulled me by the hand and I went with him. Me and Kate where holding hands and I was squeezing tightly.
Kates pov
Zarah was holding onto me tightly and tears fell down her cheeks and hit the floor. I know I'm her best friend and that I'm supposed to hate Harry, but I don't. I brought her here so they would make up. They were so happy... Zarah was so happy and since yesterday, and when they broke up in the past, she was heart broken and basically dead inside. I just have to get them back together.
Harry's p.o.v
I'm so confused right now. Zarah hates me, but she's here, with me, at louises house. When I saw here, I knew she was as confused as I am. Then she was hurt. I could see a bluish tint under her skin in dark splotches and i know that that was from me. God, and the way her eyes went crustal blue when she cried made me hate myself. She was is innocent and sweet, but I broke her. She looks like she just died on the inside, but she's being forced to live on. But most of all, she looks terrified. Louis and Kate dragged her over to the table and she sat down across from me. She never looked up at me, she only stared at her food. She didn't even eat, and knowing her, she was hungry.
Zarah's pov
I sat down at the table across from Harry and refused to look up at him. I was to scared to even touch my food. You see, I've been here before. Before Alex was born, my mom was an stripper and alcoholic and my dad was an alcoholic and he beat me when he got drunk. I used to sit at the table while they drank and got in fights... Then they would take it out on me. After Alex was born, they decided to settle down and the both gave up there bad habits. I felt some one nudge me, Zarah, aren't you hungry, asked Louis giving me an innocent look. He had no clue. I picked up my fork and began eating, slowly. After a few minutes of silence, Harry cleared his thought. In the sudden sound scarred me so I jumped and looked up at him. His beautiful green eyes where now a dull, dark green and he looked sad. I got lost in his eyes for a few before I looked back down at my plate. After everyone finished, Harry went to his room and the rest of us sat in the living rio and watched movies. After about twenty minutes, I needed to pee. Lou, where's the bathroom? I asked and he pointed to the hallway,m. Down the hall, to the right, up the stairs, down the hall and it's at the end of the hall. Thanks lou I whispered and walked in that direction. I walked to the end of the hall and heard quiet sobs. Oh god. I whispered as my breath hitches in my throat. God... I i know I'm supposed to hate him.. But I can't handle swing him sad. I felt my stomach flip as I reached for the door nob. I opened the door and I saw Harry sitting on the bed with his head in his hands, sobbing loudly. He didn't notice me so I went and sat next to him. I inter locked my arm in his and I later my head in his shoulder. Hary. I whispered and played with his hair. I'm so sorry.  I whispered and rubbed circles on his back. He looked up at me with his gorgeous green eyes. There was so much pain and hurt in them. We looked at each other like that for a few minutes and I wiped away his tears. You know I love you Harry, right? I said, laying my hands in my lap. He nodded and said z-Zarah, I'm so sorry, he hiccuped, you deserve some one way better. I cut him off by bringing his face to mine. Our lips met and worked in perfect synchronization, just like always. We smiled though out the kiss and pulled away a few minutes later to breath. I love you he said and he looked me right in the eyes, caressing my check. I love you too, Harry. I said,  and I really meant it. I loved this boy with all my heart, through thick and thin, through everything and anything. We laid down on his bed and cuddled, without saying anything. It wasn't an awkward silence though. It was a loving, passionate silence where no words were needed to be said to sum up how we both felt. We both fell asleep in this position. And it was amazing.