Zarahs pov

It was Saturday morning and I was very nervous. Calum was gonna be here at 7 and it 12 am now so I have 8 hours to get ready. I decided to wait till 4 to get ready and I watched tv till then. At four I took a shower. When I got out it was almost 5. I ran in my room and turned on the straightener while I got dressed(outfit on top). I threw on my clothes and ran to the bathroom . I straightened my hair, it went down to my mid back now, and threw on my combat boots. "6:30" my clock read. "Well, I guess I'll eat dinner now" I said to myself pulling out some mac n cheese. I heated it up and then ate it.
   Caluma pov
After I asked Zarah to go on that day with me, I got super nervous. Especially since today was Saturday. I rolled over in my bed and checked my phone "9:57" it read. "Ughhhhh" I said, rolling over and going back to bed. 12 minutes later, my alarm went off. "Okay, okay" I said turning it off. I got out of bed and went to eat breakfast. I remembered when me and Zarah made pancakes together. "Yum" I thought to my self as I pulled out captain crunch. I made my self a bowl and texted Luke.
Me:"hey Luke" I sent the message and put my phone down. "He's probably asleep right now" I thought to my self as I finished my cereal and watched tv.

AUTHORS NOTE: i know this chAPTERS VERY SHORT AND I APOLOGIZE. I'll write more later 😃