Zarahs pov

We headed to the ball. When we got there, me and Harry decided to leave out small group and go dance. When he put his hands on my hips, my whole body tingled. I felt the need to close the gap between us, but I held back the urge and put my hand on his shoulders. He looked me in the eyes and I couldn't help but fall for him all over again. The way his eyes sparkled when he smiled and the skin by his eyes crinkled up. Then, out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a flash. I turned and saw a herd of paparazzi and fans swarming the outside near the windows. Shit, I heard Harry say under his breath before he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowed of nearby dancers. I decided to look around and then I saw Sedona and Louis dancing in the far left corner. And not far away from them. Niall and Kate were making out. Ew.. Oh god, okay. I said to myself as I looked away. I kept looking and soon saw Emily, Joey, Hannah, and Liam were all talking in a group. I kept looking around before I felt the need to go to the bathroom. Harry... Where's the bathroom? I asked him as it seems I pulled him out of a train of thought. Over there, he said and he pointed the direction of the paparazzi and the fans. It's out side and in the building to the left. He said and I gulped and started to walk slowly over there. When I arrived outside, the people swarmed me. I heard Harry cheated on you with Taylor swift, how do you feel about this? Shouted a reporter. I heard ur only dating Harry for the money. Another one shouted? Then I heard some of the things the fans were screaming. What a whore! How could Harry love some one as fat and ugly as her! Go kill yourself you fat bitch! It set me over the edge. I started to run. I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to leave. As I was running, I took off my shoes so that I was barefoot. I kept running until I was in the middle of the woods. Then I realized that I forgot my phone with Harry. I sat down and started to cry. Then my cry turned into a scream as I realized my feet were bloody and bruised. I guess some one heard me because I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. Hello love, are you okay? The stranger asked in a deep husky voice. P-please help me. I managed to make out before I passed out on the ground.