Zarahs pov

I woke up in a dark room. I could see a wooden roof, I guess I was in a cabin. I was in a warm bed I started to get up before I noticed a stranger in my bed to. I jumped up and that seemed to wake him. I looked down and realized I was wearing some old pajamas with snow men on them and that all my wounds were dressed properly. Your awake, said the stranger. I looked at him and said, yeah.. Where am I and who are you? He replied with a chuckle. I'm zayn and this is my cabin. I heard u in the woods last night and I thought some one was dying. I went to look and u were passed out in the ground, I wasn't just gonna leave you there so I carried you back here. He said as he started to stand up. He was shirtless and had quite a few tattoos, not as much as Harry's, but still a lot. Hungry? He asked as he started to head out of his room. Uh, yeah. I said and I followed him. After breakfast, I asked him if I could borrow his phone to make a quick phone call. He gave it to me and I dialed Harry. He didn't answer. Hey.. This is Harry. Leave a message after the tone. After I heard the beep, I started to talk, hey babe, it's me Zarah. I was just calling to tell you I'm okay. Call me back when you get a chance I guess. Love you, bye. And with that I hung up and handed him his cell back. I sighed in defeat and he looked at me. Everything all right Hun. I sighed and looked at him, I guess. An you drive me to the nearest town please. If that's to much. Sure, he replied with a warm smile. Let's go. The car drive was long and full of talking. Me and zayn got to know a lot about each other. I guess you could say we were friends. Well, we're here. He looked at me and I frowned. Well I guess this is good bye. I started to tear up. No, no don't cry love. He said and he started to wipe away my tears. Here. He said and held out a piece of paper. Call me when you get home safely, okay. He smiled at me and gave me a hug and with that I left.