Harrys pov

After Zarah went to the bathroom last night... She never came back. After about 30 minutes I started to get worried. Hey Kate, I asked as she detached her self from Niall. Can I help you hazza? she said annoyed. Well.. Umm... Zarah went to the bathroom a hour ago and I was wondering if you would go check on her? I said and she frowned. Fine. She said and walked off.
Kate's pov. I walked outside an dogged the paparazzi and evil fans and walked over to the bathroom. While I was walking, I saw zarahs heels. With out thinking, I picked them up and walked over to the bathroom. I walked in a called out her name. Zarah.. I said loudly and my voice echoed back to me. No answer. I decided to open all the stalls to make sure she was okay.. She wasn't in there. Oh god. I said as I started to run back to Harry. H-Harry. I said breathlessly. What? Where's Zarah? Is she okay? The questions shot at me to fast. I dropped zarahs heels and spit it out. Harry... She's gone. The color drained from his face. He looked like some one just killed his whole family. Harry then shoved passed me and headed out the door. I grabbed everyone in our group and we all ran after him. We jumped in his car and started to drive around.
HARRYS pov
We started driving around and looking for her. We checked her house, we questioned Alex, we checked the whole town. Nothing. Oh my god. I heard kate and Emily say together. A tear strolled down my cheek as I thought of all the possibilities of what could have happened. What if some jealous fans kidnapped her. What if some creepy man kidnapped her. What if she got killed. I thought of what I was gonna say for her funeral.
Louis pov.
I was sitting in the front seat of Harry's car at 4 o'clock in the morning. Mate. I said as I patted his shoulder. You could tell he's been crying. His curls clung to his fore head, his eyes were beyond red, and their were tear marks and new fresh years still falling from his eyes.   I think we should go to bed now... We've been driving around for 5 hours. Everyone nodded and agreement. Harry sighed and stopped the car. We were in the middle of town. Harry then gets out of the car and starts to walk away. Harry! I scream at him to et back in the car, but he doesn't listen and keeps walking. I sigh, get out, and get into the drivers seat and drive off.