Zarahs pov

I woke up to the noise of screaming from above. I looked up and a door opened. Harry was already awake. He looked at me and gasped. A girl fell in the hole and it closed again. I didn't get to see who she was and some one embraced me from behind. It was Harry. "Get off me" I said and I scooted to the mystery girl. "Hi" I whispered and I held out my hand. "My names Zarah, and you are" my voice trailed off. She embraced me in a hug. "SO THIS IS WHERE U WENT TO" the girl screamed. "Umm... Yeah" I said and she laughed. "Zarah.... It's me. Pandora" I squealed and hugged her back. "What are you doing here" I gasped and held her hands. "Last night I went for a walk and some guy grabbed me and snatched me away. I don't really remember anything after that" she whispered. "Who's that" Harry said, his voice loud and raspy. Damn his morning voice. "My names Pandora, I'm ZARAHS Freind. " she statated and I heard shuffling. He was coming over and I scooted behind Pandora. "What's wrong love" he said and Pandora whispered in my ear, "why are you scooting away" and I whispered in her ear."remember my ex Harry styles... The one that beat me" she gasped. "That's him" I said and she moved away from me. I heard some rustling before I heard a slap of skin and some groaning. Pandora walked back over to me. I ran to Harry and grabbed his face. He was easy to find because he was still groaning. "H-he's bleeding" I said, taking off my dress and covering the wounds in his back. There were tons of scars and cuts there. "Do you have a knife pan" I said and she replied"no". "Then why is he bleeding" I asked. Harry looked up at me. "Zayn... He cut, whipped, and slaughtered me" he whispered. "What?!? Why" I asked. Panick was In my voice. "Because he loves you" he whispered before passing out. I felt around for more cloth, then realized Harry was also nude. "Ew" I said. "He's out" I said to Pandora. She walked over so is and wrapped his wound tighter with my dress.
MICHAEL'S POV
IVE SEARCHED everywhere for her. I've traveled everywhere searching for my love. I found one clue. Her phone had a text from ZARAHS phone on it. It read "come out side" I'm assuming she did and then who knows what happened. I know that that wasn't Zarah though. She doesn't use proper English when she texts. Now who know what will happen.