Zarahs p.o.v

I knocked on the door of Louis's house and he opened the door and smiled, come in. He said and hugged us all. I decided to go sit next to Harry on the couch. Hey, he says and smiles at me. After a while if sitting on the couch with everyone watching movies, we get a little board. Louis then suggests we play a game. What kind of game, I ask laughing a little. Liam then says, how's truth or dare. He smirks at Hannah and I bite my lip and look at Harry. Ok, he says looking at my lips and then into my eyes. He then smiles and smirks at me. Ohhhh... I'll go first. Louis says. Hannah, truth or dares he says smirking. Dare, she says smiling. I dare you to.. His voice trails off. Kiss Liam. Here eyes open up wide while she slowly makes her way to Liam. He puts her hand if her face and she slowly leans in. They start to make out after about 10 seconds Louis interrupts. Hey, eat each other's faces off later. We're playing a game right now. Hannah pulls away and her face is red and Liam I smiling. She goes back to her spot and then says, Zarah, truth or dare? Dare. I say bravely. She then leans into Louis and whispers something in his ear and he heads to the kitchen. I dare you to lick whipped cream off Harry's abs. Oh. My. God. I mumble and glare at her and Louis comes back with a container of whipped cream. Let's move this to the kitchen, he says laughing. My face turns red and Harry is smirking a little while he laughs. Louis hands me the whipped cream and I tell Harry to lay down on the table. I then lift up his shirt to see a nice pair of abs. I blush harder, realizing I'm as red as a tomato, I start to spray the whipped cream on his abs. Louis then takes the bottle and says, dear, you missed a spot. He then sprays it on what's showing of his v-line. I lean in and start to lick it off and everyone laughs. When I finish I earned a wink from Harry and 6 laughing idiots. Hannah then earns a high five from Louis and a nice one from Niall. Then it's my turn. Louis, truth or dare. I ask, smiling. Dare, he says like he's challenging me. I dare you to take anyone you want into the closet and have seven minutes in hevan. He then smiles at me and grabs Sedonas hand and takes her into the nearest closet. It happens to be full of cleaning supplies. Sedona is blushing and Louis is grinning.

Louis's p.o.v
After I heard Zarahs dare. I grabbed Sedonas hand. I've been wanted no to do this for awhile. When we got in the closet. She closed the door and turned around. As soon as she was facing me I kissed her. I pushed her up against the wall and knocked over a broom.. Oops. She said and giggled in between breaths. I placed my hands on her bum and she jumped up. I just needed to close the gap between us. After the beat 7 minutes ever, the door opened and I heard gasps and laughing. I put her down and smiled at her. When we sat back down. I decided it was nialls turn. Niall, truth or dare. I said. Truth. He replied and I smiled. Who do you think is the hottest girl here? I Asked and smiled at him acted innocent. You see, earlier. He told me he liked Kate but told me not to tell. After a few seconds of glaring at me he said hannah. Kate looked down at her feet, she looked sad. Liam looked confused. And Niall was looking at Kate. It looked like her heart shattered. After all that time they spent together. Hannah just sat there and then looked at Kate. Oh, Hannah said and smiled. That smile was obviously fake. It was about as fake as Kim kardashions butt.

Nialls p.o.v
I looked down noticing I hurt her feelings. I mentally face palmed. I just didn't want to make a fool of my self. I looked up trying to seem like I didn't just break some ones heart. Kate, I said desperately, trying to cheer her up. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. After all the time we spent together. We shared so many memories together. Like when we went to eat ice cream and we ended up sharing. Or when we went to the beach and Kate's there telling each other everything about ourselves. Truth or dare? I asked smiling and looking into her beautiful brown eyes. She looked like someone just ran over her puppy. But, being the bad ass she is or at least try's to be, she hid her emotions and said dare. I dare you to.. Kiss anyone here. I thought she was going for me, or anyone at least but no, she leaned over and kissed Zarah. Considering she's bisexual everyone wasn't weirded out. They made out for a few seconds and then they pulled back. They both laughed and we continued the game. The look she gave me after words was like she was challenging me. It's on, I thought to myself.

Hannah's p.o.v
After me and Zarahs make out session I could tell that all the guys, especially Harry, were turned on. I laughed to my self. Liam, truth or dare, I asked still amused by what happened. Dare, he said smiling. I dare you to put in a bra and run around yelling look at my coconuts. Everyone cracked up. I'll be right back, Liam said laughing. A few minutes later Liam came out and I couldn't help but record this. He ran around the living room yelling, LOOK AT MY COCONUTS! LOOK AT MY COCONUTS! After a few minutes of that, I told him he could stop. He roomy he bra off and threw it on the couch. Sedona, truth or dare. He said while sitting back down. Dare. She said still laughing. I dare you to go out side and tell my names Sedona and I like pie. We all stood up and walked out side. Then she yelled my names Sedona and I like pie! In the middle of the street. We all went back out side and I then got a text from my brother.
Alex: hey, when are you coming home?
Harry happened to be reading over my shoulder. He then took my phone and typed
Me: I'll be home tomorrow after noon.
I then added
Me: just go down to grandmas and tell her your spending the rest of the summer there. Love you!
Alex: love you too!
After awhile we all decide to have a sleep over here at Louis's.