Harrys pov

I dropped her off at her house and she said good bye and kissed me on the cheek. I had the best night ever. She's just so.. Perfect. As I drive off I shoot her a text saying, wanna hang out at the beach later?And she responded sure. Ok, I replied. Ill pick you up at 7? Sound good? I ask. See you then. :). The responds and I smile to my self. Time to start prepping.

Zarahs p.o.v
I smile realizing Harry wants to take me on a real date. I start to get butterflies. God, I say out loud. How can a human being be so perfect. 4 hours till 7, i think to myself. So I have 4 hours. I decide to cook dinner for Alex and put it in the fridge. I throw some macaroni into boiling water. Them when it's finished I put it in a bowl and set it in the fridge. I decide to go take a shower and get dressed. I decide to dress casually throwing on a pair of skinny jeans with holes in them, a basic black tank top, and a plaid over shirt.. I leave the plaid shirt in unbuttoned though. And I put on basic black and white converse. 2 hours left. I decide to straighten my hair and part it to the side. Then I do my make up, I keep it pretty natural. I look at the clock, 5 minutes. I grab my phone as I hear the door bell ring. I'll get it! I yell to Alex, then I run down stairs. I'll be back later, there's macaroni and cheese in the fridge. Bye Alex. I exit through the door and notice Harry looks especially handsome. He wore black skinny jeans and a gray shirt. I looked up at him noticing him checking me out. I chuckle to myself and we start to walk to his car. On the way to the beach Harry and I made small talk, learning little things about each other like our favorite colors. His is orange and mine is blue. When we arrive at the beach he covers my eyes with his hands and starts to lead me somewhere. Harrehhhhhh, I say. Where are we goingggg? I ask and pout my lip. You'll see hun, he whispers in my neck making my skin tingle. About five minutes Harry stops And takes his hands off of my eyes. Harry.. I say at a loss for words. There was a picnic set up on a picnic blanket which was surrounded by a few candles. I turned to face him and he takes my hand and takes me over there.
Harry's p.o.v
Like it? I ask, but by the look on her face I could tell she did. No.. She stops and I look at her confused. I love it! She smile at me and I get the sudden urge to Kiss her. I put my hand on her cheek pulling her face close to mine, feeling fire works even before our lips touch, when I hear some one shout, chargeeeee! We jump back from each other startled. Then I notice 6 familiar faces running at us with guns.. Water guns. It's was the ni, Lou, li, Sedona, Kate, and Hannah. In less than 5 seconds were soaked. Oh my god. She squeals and jumps up and grabs some water guns some one dropped next to us. She hands me one and we drench each other. She starts to giggle and I swear it's the cutest thing I've ever heard. Half hour later we were drenching wet. We all decide to leave. The other boys and Sedona, Kate, and Hannah, all parked closer than we did. I'm kinda glad cause then we at least get some alone time. I ask Louis if he could clean this up and and he says sure. Me and Zarah start to walk to the car. After a few minutes of us waking and talking she pulls out a water gun and starts to spray me. A few seconds later it's a full on war. As I was not paying attention she jumped on my and we both fell over. Dummy, you were supposed to catch me. She frowns then starts to smile as she climbs on top of me now straddling me. A few seconds later we have a full on make out session. She pulls back and stands up. Let's go haz. She says as she helps me up. I decide now would be the perfect time. I sweep her off her feet and carry her bridal style back to the car. I put her down when We get to the car and we both get in. I reach for her hand as we drive and she puts her hand in mine. My hand starts to tingle but I ignore that. Harry. She says. That was one of the best nights  ever . I had a lot of fun and everything was just so beautiful. Especially before we were interrupted. She smiles at me and winks. I'm glad you had fun. I pull her hand up and kiss it. Maybe we can do it again some time? I ask. Most defiantly. She responds and I get butterfly's. We get to her house and hug good bye before I drive back home.