Harrys pov

"Wow Harry way to go" Niall says laughing. I shrug. "What I can't help it, she was cute" I say smirking. "That's what you said about the last girl... and the one before that... and the one before that... and", I cut him off, annoyed, " yeah whatever"."I hope she calls me", I think to myself. "Well, off to the studio then" Niall says turning on the radio. On the ride I can't get her out of my head. I just keep thinking about her short brown hair and gorgeous blue/green eyes. And how she smelt. She smelt like vanilla. I start to smile to myself as I look at the window. When we get to the studio I get a text. I quickly reach into my pocket and pull out my cell phone. Hoping its from her I quickly push the power button and as the screen lights up I realize it's from Liam. "I'm gonna be a little late, there's lots of traffic". I read, "ok I'll tell them. Just come as fast as u can." I text back and put my phone back into my black skinny jeans. A little disappointed that she hasn't texted me, I grab the music sheets for our next song Niall had been writing and read it over. " wow Niall, this is amazing!", I say and he smiles. "Thanks man" he says "I worked on it all night" .
Zarahs p.o.v

As I was driving I could not stop thinking about that boy. The way his chin was so defined and his beautiful green eyes and luscious curls. My heart beat speed up. I decided to turn on the radio and my favorite song was playing. Look good for you by Selena Gomez. I start to sing along as I pull into Alex's school. I turn down the radio as my brother enters the car. "So how was your day?" , i ask as he buckles his seat belt. "Amazing! Alicia finally said yes" He smiled at me. "Nice man. I can't believe you have a girlfriend now haha" I smiled back at him. "Anyways, I'm going out tonight with the girls and I was wondering if you would be okay alone?" I Ask know the answer is already a yes. "Yes of course! Go enjoy yourself. It's your big day!!" He says pulling out some chips from his backpack. When we get home I decide to take a shower and straighten my slightly wavy hair. After that I put on a little eyeliner and mascara and put on a blue shirt, making my eyes pop, and a pair of black skinny jeans and converse. "Bye Alex! Remember, no girls over", I say as I grab my keys and head out the door. When I arrive at nandos I see Hannah, Sedona, and Kate waiting for me out side. Sedona was wearing a tight red strapless dress and her brown hair was sorta wavy and she wore minimal make up and black heels, Kate was wearing a little black dress and fishnet leggings with black studded heels and her black hair was straightened to perfection and she wore eyeliner showing off her Carmel brown eyes, and Hannah was wearing a tight blue dress and black flats and her blonde hair was braided to the side. Kate was holding a big bag that said happy birthday on it. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", they all yell in unison. I run over to them and we get into a group hug. "We got you a little something!" Kate smiles and hands me a bag. I pull out a beautiful tight black dress that goes to my mid thigh. I smile and then pull out red heels that were 3 inches high making me 5'9. Kate said, "change of plans, were going to the club. It's your big day after all haha and why go to your work place so go change". "Ok", I said as I ran inside. After I changed I looked in the mirror. I looked beautiful. I added a little mascara and went back outside. "Let's go girls", Sedona said. We got in the car and headed to the bar.

Harry's p.o.v

After recording a few songs me and the boys decides to take a break. "So", Niall said. "What ya guys want to do?" Louis' voice chirped up, "lets go grab a few drink? Try to relax?". We al nodded And headed outside to flag down a taxi. I still wonder why she hasn't called or even texted me yet. I really thought she would have called me. As we arrive I decide to sit down and enjoy my time with the boys.

Zarah p.o.v
We arrived at the bar...