Hospital room

Zarahs pov
The next morning I wake up and decide that the mature thing to do would be to talk to him. I decide not to change and put on some tennis shoes. I grab my keys and head to his house. I grabbed the key he gave me to his and opened the door. I went up to his bedroom and opens the door. That bitch was in his bed.. Nude.. And Harry was naked to. I gasped and ran out. She smirked at me and Harry looked shocked. I quickly walked to the nearest star bucks while keeping my head low and wiping tears away. I walked into the store and asked the lady, whose name tag ready Emily, for any thing with lots of caffeine. She noticed I've been crying and since the store was mainly empty, she came and talked to me. Hey hun.. Are you okay? She asked while slowly sitting next to me. I shook my head while more tears came out. What happened? She asked comforting me while running circles on my back. L-last night i went out with m-my boy friend and he cheated on me with this whore. I said crying even more. Shhhh.. She said rubbing my back. Well Hun. He's a dick and defiantly doesn't deserve you. I smiled and took a sip of my coffee strong drink. Thanks.. But I have to go.i say while finishing off my coffee. Ok Hun, be safe and remember.. He's a dick and not worth your time. I smiled, thanks Emily. Bye I said and walked out of the store. I decided to go home after my long, tragic day. I started to cross the street when I heard a car horn.. It happened all to fast. Next thing I know.. I was in a hospital room, Kate by my side. She's awake! She screamed and some doctors came in, and so did Emily, Sedona, Hannah, Louis, Liam, Niall, and my least favorite, Harry. I looked down, not being able to look at him. H-hi guys. I whisper and keep my eyes on my neatly folded hands in my lap. What happened. They all asked in hushed voices, Emily explained everything to them.. Even everything about Harry. He left the room after getting glares from Kate and Emily. After awhile the boys left and it was just me and the girls. Wow.. I Whispered looking at a the gifts.. Who brought these, I ask. We did. They all said. But it was mainly me. Said Kate. I laughed a sad sigh. Can I have a minute with Emily please, I ask the girls. Sure, they say as they leave. What happened to me? I ask as I start to feel tears in my eyes. Well Hun, you broke your right leg and you have a head injury because you fell so hard, which caused you to pass out. You've been out for about a week. She says smiling weekly. I gasp and feel for my leg. I start to cry. Can you umm.. I trail off but some how she understands. Yeah.. I'll be out in a second. Then she stands up and leaves.
Harry's pov
I go and sit in the hospital room. What's wrong with me? I ask my self. I did this to her... I caused this.. I hurt her.. My thoughts are disrupted by some one sitting next to me.. It was Kate. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? She screams at me, HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON HER LIKE THAT WITH A FUCKING WHORE! Jessica's not a whore, I say getting aggravated. YOU KNOW WHAT?!? ZARAH, SHES TO FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU. And that was all she said before storming out. I decide to go home.