Thursday Afternoon

We drove over to the hospital and that took about an hour. When we walked inside all I could think about was this morning. I couldn't believe it, I could've talked to my mom last night and this wouldn't have happened. "Are you okay?" Jenni asked. I shook my head no.

"It's all my fault." I confessed. "I just hope she's okay." We walked into the hospital and looked for the secretary. "Where's room 204?"

"Take two right turns down the hall and then turn left. On your left side first door will be 204." The lady told us.

"Thank you." I replied. Jenni and I walked over to the room where my mom was at and stood outside of the door. "I don't know what to expect from the doctors. She might not even be in the room anymore.. She might be in a coffin or something."

"Don't think like that okay? She's gunna be in there and she will be okay." Jenni assured me.

"Here we go.." I opened the door and walked in. "Mom?" I whispered.

"over here," she whispered back.

I ran over to her. "Mom! You're okay!" I smiled.

"They're going to take me to rehab for a month.."

"Oh." I became upset again. "But the important thing is that you'll be better and you'll be home in no time.." I reminded her but mostly reminding myself so I don't end up there or in a coffin. I'll be alone for most of the month and it's scary and depressing. Schools over next week and after that I'll have nothing to do without my mom.

"Don't worry Maddie, you'll do just fine. I love you." Mom told me.

"I love you too." I responded.

"Hello, Mrs. Bosanko." The doctor said coming in. "Hey girls." Jenni and I waved a him. "We'll be leaving here in about 3 minutes. I'm afraid you guys will have to say goodbye and leave." He told us. I gave mom a big hug and started crying. Mom let go and smiled.

"I'll be back." She reminded me. "Have fun tomorrow okay? Take lots of pictures with Matthew." She gave me a kiss on the forehead and we had to go after that.

When we got into the car Jenni held my hand and squeezed it. "I'll be here for you Maddie!! Don't worry! I'll come over everyday. You'll never be alone."

"Thanks. Lets head home now, I kinda wanna just get today over with."

"I'll sleep over. If that doesn't bother you?" Jenni asked, I nodded. I'd be happy to have her over. I hate being alone. "Great. Lets just stop at my house to get clothes and my toothbrush."

We stopped at her house and I waited in the car. I took my phone out and tweeted:
@TheMattEspinosa looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

I pushed send and logged out for the night. Jenni came out with her backpack and smiled when she got into the car. "Lets be happy! We get to see Matt! It's not like meeting him but we still get to breathe the same air as him and be in the same room! Be excited Mads."

"I am excited. I just wish he knew how much he meant to me." I looked at her pouting. "I'm blessed to get to see him. I'm blessed to have such a great friend like you! So thanks Jenni! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have the chance to see Matt. Thank you a billion times. I'm so glad you're my best friend."