The Boys

Matt and I saw Jenni standing outside of the hotel door. "it's about time! I didn't want to knock because they'd think I'm some crazy fan and wouldn't let me in." I laughed and she punched my arm. "stop" she laughed.

Matt took his key out and opened the door. "YOO!" They all said. We walked in and everyone stared at us.

"Who's this?" Nash pointed over to me.

"That's uh.." Matt coughed a little. "That's Maddie."

"And who's that?" Cameron asked pointing towards Jenni.

"I'm Jenni." Jenni introduced herself. She's always been independent.

"Well Jenni, you can come sit next to me.. We were coming up with ideas for a new video. Maybe you could help since you're a fan, I'm assuming, you can tell us what you'd like to see." Cameron motioned his arms towards him and Jenni sat next to him.

"Hey Maddie, you can sit next to me." Nash smirked. I didn't want to say no so I looked at Matt.

"Actually I was going to give her a tour of the hotel room.." Matt used as an excuse.

"It's not that big. Maddie, the bathrooms right there, the beds are here, that door is to enter the next room, and that's the closet. There. Tour over." Nash explained.

"What are you and Cameron doing here anyway?" Matt asked.

"Waiting for you to bring food but we can see you didn't." Nash seemed a little angry at this point.

"Maddie and I are going down to the lobby to get some stuff.." Matt is so bad with excuses and lying.

"I'll come with." Nash said.

"Sure." Matt said unsure. He seemed a little bugged. Nash stood up and smiled wide. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged me tight and it was sooo warm.

"Hey Cam, take a picture of us." Nash said. "Hop on my back Maddie, kiss my cheek if you want." He smiled. I hopped on and kissed his cheek. Click! It was done.

"I'm just gunna go take a shower." Matt said unsatisfied.

"Have fun." I said messing with him.

Matt left and Nash and I sat on the bed talking and laughing. He's such a chill guy I completely forgot he was famous. Jenni on the other hand was flirting with Cameron and they seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. "You're beautiful you know that?" Nash told me. I giggled. "You're wearing sweats and a flannel. It's cute."

"Why thank you! Matt bought these sweats for me. I love them a lot." I responded.

Nash checked his watch. "It's 11:00 already! Wow. I've gotta get going. Can I get your number?" He asked me.

I blushed. "Yeah. It's 154-863-6122"

"Sweet. I'll text you. C'mon Cameron, lets go!" He shouted to Cameron.

"Jenni and I will follow you." he told Nash.

Jenni texted me; "staying with Cameron for the night! What is life" I laughed and looked up at her. She smiled.

"Have fun ;)" she laughed this time. After they all left Matt finally came out of the bathroom.

"Hey! If took you like an hour!" I said. "What's wrong?!" I asked.

"Nothing." He walked over to me and lifted me up.

"Matt!" I giggled.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered. At this point out noses were touching and he looked so hot. He looked me in the eyes. Nothing. He didnt do anything. He sat me down on the bed and took his shirt off. He walked over to the light switch and turned it off. He then walked over to the lamp beside the bed and turned it on. There were two beds in the room so he sat on one and I sat on the other. We were across each other now and it was silent. "What's wrong Maddie?" He asked.

"You wanna know what's wrong? I'll tell you. Okay so, you see my dad isn't around anymore, my mom tried killing herself yesterday. I have no siblings or any relatives in this state. My mom is in rehab for a month and I'm alone at my house, and you just kinda messed with my emotions right now. So yeah, goodnight."

I turned the lamp off and got into bed. I shut my eyes and weeped silently. I turned my back on Matt and I could hear he got up and walked over to my bed. He lifted the blankets up and laid in bed with me. He hugged me from behind and whispered, "don't worry babe, I won't leave you. You had me at hello, and I'm not planning on leaving. I got you." I cried harder and turned around. I sniffled and looked at him even though it was dark. He leaned in and kissed me.
~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
I changed my story's name from "Ordinary" to "I Got Her Pregnant." It doesn't really affect anything. My story is leading to something other than what I had in mind and it was necessary to change the title. Sorry for the inconvenience, everything will remain the same just not the title! Thank you all for reading.