One Month

It's been a month since Matt has given me the promise ring and so far we've been going strong. The twins have been kicking nonstop and it always makes me happy knowing they're there with me when Matt, Nash, and Jenni aren't.

Just three more months until I can finally meet my sweet ones.

And although Matt and I aren't married, I'm happy. I get to have a family with him. His fans are perfectly fine with our decisions.. At least his real fans are.

"hey Matt." I say into the phone.

"Hey gorgeous. I'm heading over right now, need anything?" He asked. I smiled to myself, he's always looking out for me.

"No thanks.." I paused. " You're coming over?"

"Yeah.. I have to ask you something. But I want to do it in person.." I could hear him breathe heavy. Is he planning on proposing?! "I'll see you when I get there. I have to go now, bye."

In the moment that he hung up, I ran upstairs and called Jenni. "JENNIFER!" I yelled at my phone, panicking. "ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE."

In an instant, she answered. "Hello?"

"it's about time! Matt's coming over!"

"And?"

"HE SAID HE'S GOING TO ASK ME SOMETHING AND I THINK HE'S PLANNING ON PROPOSING!?" I freaked out even more when I said it out loud.

"Chill, panicking isn't good for the babies... and I just think you're overdoing this. He probably just wants to ask you on another date."

"BUT WHY?!"

"To appreciate you. You are seriously overthinking this." She was right. I was overthinking this. Matt obviously wouldn't propose to me like this.. Would he? "I have to go now. Text me what he asks you. Everything will be okay baby cakes. Miss you!"

I shuffled through my closet and looked for something cute and casual. Then I braided my hair, and finished it off with a natural makeup look. As soon as I finished, he appeared at my door.

"Come in." He pecked my lips slowly, and came in.

Do I ask him what he was going to ask me? No. I just have to wait patiently..

"So I've been thinking.. Would you maybe-"

"I've been waiting for you to ask me but I thought you'd ask me someway better.. anyway the answer is yes."

"Well.. how would you like me to ask you?" He stared at me confused. As if he didn't know?!

"Um, maybe kneeling on your knee-"

"You want me to beg you?" He looked a little irritated. Now I'm the confused one.

"I'm not asking you to beg but kneeling down is kinda how most proposals go." I explained.

"Wait. You thought I was going to propose?" He chuckled, brushed his fingers through his hair and spoke, "I was going to ask you if you'd like to move in with me?"

"Oh.." I sighed. "Why?"

"You don't want to?"

"I don't know.. I don't want to leave my mom and-"

"Maddie.. We're having twins. We're going to be a family.. don't you think we should move into a small apartment at least? For the sake of our babies.." He walked a little closer to me. "Think about how great this would be."

"You want me to leave my mom alone in this big house? I'm not doing that. You're crazy! It's too soon Matthew." He stared at me, astonished.

"Seriously Maddie? Too soon? We're having children for crying out loud! This is so fucking stupid. I came to ask you this simple question and now you're throwing stuff at me like I'm some kind of bad person?" He got so furious and grabbed my wrist tightly. I don't think he realized it, but he was hurting me.

"Matthew... you're.. hurting me..." I tried pushing him away but he only held me tighter.

"This is so pointless." He whispered. "This relationship is pointless if we can't be a family. I don't know why I loved someone as selfish as you." He let go of my throbbing wrist and walked out of my house.

And with that, he had broken all of his promises.
~~~~~~
GUYS!! IM SORRRYYYYY ITS BEEEN SOOOO LONG IVE MISSED YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR 7K READS THIS MEANS SOO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS :)))