Who?

*MADDIE'S POV*

We left the foggy road and went back to my house. "I'm so tired." I told everyone.

"Maddie.. Prom's tonight." Matt said checking his calendar.

"Are you serious?!" Jenni yelled out. "Cam! We gotta go!"

They ran out the door, leaving Nash, Matt, and I alone.

"I'm gunna go home since I'm not going to prom.. Have fun. Try not making this again." He pointed towards my stomach. "I'm kidding- but seriously."

"Nash you should come with." I said. "It'll be fun, even if you don't have a date."

"I gotta go change into my tux.. pick you up in two hours?" Matt asked.

I nodded and stayed with Nash, "I guess I'll go." He smiled. "I don't own a tux so-"

"My dad has one. I'll go get it then get ready." I went into the attic and searched for my dads tux. I looked around and smiled. "I miss you daddy." I told myself.

It's heartbreaking to look through things about him.. But I have to cope with it.

I took the tux and gave it to Nash. We both got ready and when we were done we waited for Matt in my living room.

"You look gorgeous." Nash told me.

"Thanks. You look handsome." I giggled. Nash got closer to me and the moment became more intimate.

I could feel our warm breaths colliding and seeing his bright blue eyes closer made me melt.

He leaned in and kissed me.

*MATT'S POV*

I drove over to Maddie's house, happy I was going to see my beautiful girlfriend in an elegant dress. I pulled into the driveway and walked into the house.

This wasn't something I wanted to see but I saw it anyway.

"Maddie?" I said in despair.

Nash and Maddie pulled their lips away from each other. "Matt!" Nash yelled.

"It's not what it looks like.." Maddie confessed.

I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't.

"Forget it." My heart was broken. She was so beautiful.. She was supposed to be mine. I walked out of her house as they both followed.

"Matt stop! I can explain." She yelled out.

"No Maddie! It's okay. I knew you and Nash had a thing." It hurt terribly to say it out loud.

"Matt. It wasn't her fault, I leaned in! She didn't want to kiss!" Nash confessed.

I ignored him and drove off. I went to my empty apartment and laid on my couch, depressed. Then I heard something in my room.. "Hello?" I shouted. "Someone there?"

The noise became louder, closer, unsafe. "Help me." A faint voice called out.

I called 911 "someone's in my apartment.. Come quick *says address*"

"Don't come closer.. cops are on their way!" I said.

"You shouldn't have done that." A voice said behind me. It drove goosebumps up and down my spine. I turned around and saw someone unfamiliar. "Who are you?"

Silent.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted in terror.

"You didn't get Maddie pregnant." They said, "I did."
~~~~~
MY EVERYTHING HURTS UGH IHML