News

I couldn't sleep at all. I kept getting up to puke and Nash didnt get any sleep because he thought I'd need help throughout the night.

"I'm so sorry for keeping you up all night." I told nash. "I don't know why I'm puking all a sudden. I think I might have the flu... What time is it?"

"It's okay Maddie, and it's 10:30 am, Wednesday, 2015!"

"I didn't need to know all of that." I laughed. "Thanks for your hospitality, I'll call Jenni over and she can comfort me."

"No no Maddie! I enjoy helping others out okay?"

"Alright.. I'm still calling Jenni over." So I called Jenni over and she arrived five minutes later.

"Maddie I need to speak to you in private.." Jenni said. We went upstairs into my bedroom and she continued, "puking? has your period started?"

"no.. I'm late, now that I think about it.. Two days late.." I told her. "You don't think...?"

"Depends. Did you two do anything? I mean.. you do look a little plump."

"I know for a fact Nash and I haven't done anything.. But you know the night I stayed with Matt in the hotel? All I remember is that we kissed and maybe we did do something but I completely blanked. I don't know." I whispered.

"Do you want me to buy you a pregnancy test?" Jenni whispered back. "Or I can ask Nash to-"

"NO! WE DONT TELL NASH ANYTHING!" I whisper yelled to her.

"HE'S GOING TO ASK ANYWAY MIGHT AS WELL NOT LIE TO HIM." Jenni whisper yelled back.

"This is so hard! What if I'm actually pregnant? What will I tell Matt?!" I started freaking out.

"Should have thought of that before you had sex with Matt."

"WHAT WILL HIS FANS SAY?!" I started hyperventilating.

"Dude calm down, we don't even know if you're pregnant yet. You have to tell Nash." Jenni said. We left my room and saw Nash on the couch.

"Nash.." I stopped. I couldn't tell him to get me a pregnancy test! He can't know.

"I need you to come with me, I have to buy something at the store." Jenni interrupted.

"But Maddie-"

"Maddie's going to be okay." Jenni dragged Nash out of the house and I texted Matt.

"How did the show go?"

"It was great. Cincinnati fans are so hype. :) how are you?"

"Sick. :("

"Aww, do you wanna Skype? Maybe?" Matt asked.

"Sure! I'll call you." I went over to the app and called him. He answered within 20 seconds. "You're fast." I giggled.

"You're beautiful." He winked. "So how are you? What's going on?"

"I feel fine I guess.. I'm puking."

"Do you have the flu?" He started worrying.

"I don't think that's it." I told him.

"Well what do you think it is?"

"I don't know.. I'm not sure yet."

"I'm going to Nashville tomorrow so I'll be back on Friday.. Just in time for prom the next day. Sound good?" He smiled.

"Sounds great." I sighed. "Can we text later? I'm anxious for Nash and Jenni to come.."

"What's going on? Please tell me."

"Not now.. not like this okay? When you come back." He tried saying something but I hung up on him. I needed to get my mind off of him.

*JENNI'S POV*

As we were in the store, looking for pregnancy tests, Nash started getting suspicious. A little too suspicious. "Why are we here Jenni?" Nash asked me.

"I'll tell you later.." I picked up a pregnancy test and ran to the cashier with Nash before any fangirls could see us. We left the store and drove back to Maddie's house.

I can only imagine how she feels, how the fangirls will feel..

*MADDIE'S POV*

Finally Jenni has arrived along with Nash. Jenni and I ran upstairs to the bathroom while Nash waited downstairs. "Alright so two stripes means pregnant and one means not pregnant." Jenni whispered.

"Guess I gotta pee on a stick now." I sighed. It took about 1 minute to get an official result. I handed the pregnancy test to Jenni because I was too afraid to see it.

"You're.. pregnant."
~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
Matt's sexy af okokok on with the story <<<<