Prom plans

Nash woke up at 8 am because he had a meeting to attended at 10 am. I woke up right before he left, which was around 9:30. "When can I see you again?" He asked.

"Ummm.. depends." I winked. "Bye blue."

"I'll text you." He said walking into his car. Once he left I texted Matt.

"Yo yo yooo! :)"

"Hey Maddie!" Matt replied. "Ready for that Skype call?"

"When do you start the show tonight?"

"Around 5 pm. Why?"

"I'm actually busy with yearbook for school today."

"But it's Saturday. :("

"Yeah but we have a meeting, and I also kinda signed up for prom decoration." I sighed. I thought being busy would make me happy, but I'd rather be with Matt. Who wouldn't rather be with Matt?

"When's your prom?"

"Next weekend. Saturday." I told him.

"Have fun. I guess I'll talk to you later then right?"

"You can bet on it :) talk to you later Maaattt"

"Right back at ya Madddddieeee"

I turned my phone off and drove to school. Hooray for yearbook and prom planning!!!

*MATT'S POV*

Maddie texted me saying she has prom next weekend. So I have to think of a way to ask her. It has to be good. Not okay, not great, it has to be at least good. "Hey can you help me out with something?" I asked Jake, who was in the hotel room with me.

"What's up?"

"There's this girl I wanna ask to prom.. I just don't know how to ask her."

"Serenade her." He teased.

"Ha ha very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Send her roses and a card with a big bear. Girls like the big things but the simple things always count too."

"Alright then. I'll do that." I walked out of the room and headed to the store. Good thing there was a store near the hotel or else I would've gotten lost. I bought a big fluffy bear, some chocolates and a card.

"It might be a long shot," I wrote. "But I wanna ask YOU to prom. Will you be my prom date?"

There. Finished. All I have to do now is send it to her in the mail.. They should get there by Wednesday at least.. We aren't that far away right now.

It was 5 o'clock. I was going to be late for my own show! I can't let my fans down! I love them too much. I went to my car and drove as fast as I could and went to the place we were designated to. I got there with outlay 2 minutes until I had to go on. "Matt! Where've you been?" Jake asked.

"Sorry man, I spaced! I went to get-"

"Matt you're on!" Someone yelled.

"I'll tell you later.. I gotta go."

I ran onstage and saw my amazing fans. There's no better feeling than seeing that happy faces and making them smile.

*MADDIE'S POV*

I texted Matt while driving which I knew wasn't safe but I did it anyway. "Hey Matt! How's the show? Well you probably won't see this until after soo how did the show go I should say. Text me as soon as you can okay?" I then called Jenni. "Heading home right now, meet me there?"

"Are you driving?! Put the phone down. Call me later!!" She replied.

"Shut up, I'm looking at the road don't wor-."

BOOM!

All I can remember was Jenni saying, "I'm on my way." But it was very vague. I didn't know what was going on. I was scared and I was on the floor. I heard sirens and all I could see were paramedics.
~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 READS ILY ALL OML