Arguing

This guy had no idea what he had gotten himself into. "Shut up. Maddie hasn't been with anyone except me.."

"I'm the father Matt. Understand that." He told me.

"Not possible." I tried letting myself know that Maddie would stay loyal.. but then I remembered what happened tonight.

It was complete silence for a couple minutes until the cops arrived. "Did you see the guys face?" They asked me.

"No.. I heard a voice though.. a deep raspy voice." I described.

"We can't help you if all you have is a voice sir.."

I understood and thanked them anyway. They said they'd keep in touch, so that if he were to show up again Id have them on the line.

Then Maddie and Nash came over. "Can we talk??" Maddie yelled from the other side of the door.

"Nah, I don't wanna see you two making out." I teared up.

"Let us explain!" She cried out.

I got a text and opened it. "You guys going to prom?" It was Cameron.

"No. Found Maddie kissing Nash." I was angry. I knew I'd regret this moment, but I was so upset that she did this.

"wow" He texted back.

"yeah. my baby is in her stomach.." I paused before hitting send. "yeah." I sent.

He didn't text back and felt a sudden rush of tears fall down my face. Maddie finally opened my door and found me crying. She ran over to me and gave me a big hug. "I love you Matthew." She whispered.

"It was nothing." Nash said.

I looked up at Nash, angrier than ever, and yelled, "fuck you nash! This is all your fault. I knew from the moment you saw Maddie you'd try and take her away!" From the moment I said that, I regretted it.

"Matt!" Maddie screamed. "I know what we did was wrong but what you said was worse!"

"You too Maddie! I can't believe you'd fall through with this!" I had the worst word vomit ever. I had just yelled at my precious girlfriend. I hated myself for it.

"Wow Matthew, I thought you'd believe us when we say it meant nothing. It doesn't matter I guess! I'm telling you the truth." She got angry, she was on the urge of tears.

"Since we're on the topic of honesty, who's baby are you even carrying??"

"Are you fucking serious?" Maddie cried and I know it hurt her more when she said, "I'm breaking up with you."
~~~~~
I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WEEK OR SO BECAUSE • SCHOOL
• HOMEWORK
• MY OTHER BOOK!
• INSTAGRAM (@starlightespinosa)
• DANCE IS COMING UP ASWELL

IM SO SORRY BBYLUVS