In Trouble

The masked men grabbed our arms viciously and threw us against the wall next to Cameron. Then they tired our hands together behind our backs, and our legs together. "I knew something was wrong.. I knew we'd get caught." Matt whispered.

"Now's not the time to talk about who was right or wrong.. We have to think of a plan." I whispered back. "Together."

"I'm sorry I got you guys into this mess," Cam looked at all of us upset, then continued, "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME? OR WITH US?"

A big man with a ski mask on answered, "your currency."

"You'll never get any of it. Not from me, or them." Matt replied.

The man started walking towards Matt. "You think you're tough?" He looked at all of us dead in the eye. "Speaking up for your friends?" He walked towards Nash. "You think you're tough too, eh? Well I can tell you that you're not." He laughed, "Hens, leave the room!" Then his henchmen walked out of the room.

He then walked over to me. He took a big look at me, then spit in my face. "Are you serious man?!" Matt yelled. "You're such an asshole." Matt got up as fast as he could, since be was tied up and couldn't use his hands for a boost up.

"What are you gunna do.. pretty boy?" The man pushed Matt back down onto the ground. "You won't do nothing! But I will." He started punching and kicking Matt.

"Matt!" I cried out. "Stop! You're hurting him."

But he didn't stop. He kept going, and he laughed while doing so. "I could do this to you too, little girl. There's no one except your friends to see it. None of you will make it out alive to see daylight." He told us.

He stopped beating Matt up and left him on the ground. Bleeding. Hurt. Bruised. Throbbing with pain.

The man then walked back over to me and pulled me up by my hair. "Stop!" Matt yelled softly. He was in too much pain, I could hear and see it.

"Pretty boy wants to stick up for girly.. Pathetic." He said. "Disgusting." The man dragged me over to another end of the room and laid me on the ground. He turned his back on my friends and started taking his clothes off.

*MATT'S POV*

I can hardly breathe, but I have to help Maddie. "Nash.." I whispered. He looked over to me and got up quietly. Then he hopped over to me, trying to untie my hands.

He did it! "You don't look in best shape to help Maddie." He told me. "Untie me and I'll go."

"I'll untie you, but we all go. Together."

I untied Nash and we both helped untie Cameron and Jenni. We all took the rope off of our tied legs and quietly walked over to Maddie.

"You can't actually be thinking of raping her." Nash said. The man turned around and laughed loud.

"You're right." He pulled Jenni over to him and put her into a chokehold. He took out a gun and pointed it to Maddie's head with the other arm. "Make wise choices boys."
~~~~~
I'm tired af and it's only been two days of school which both have been early dismissals BUT IM ALREADY STRESSED.
Oh and I'd appreciate if you guys read my newest book, it'd mean a lot! Give feedback? Thanks bbyluvs <3