Mrs. Bosanko

I can't just stop touring, my fans need me.. but so does Maddie. "I can't leave you." I told Maddie.

"I'll only be here for a week or less, go tour." She told me. "Can you get me some food from the cafeteria?"

"I thought you hated hospital food?" I laughed.

"I do, but what other choice do I have?" She sighed and pointed towards the door. "go! for the baby."

"Yeah.. for the baby." I said sarcastically. I walked downstairs and looked for the cafeteria. "Excuse me ma'am? Where's the cafeteria?"

"To the.. Say, aren't you Matt Espinosa? My daughter loves you. Can I get you to sign something? Or a picture?"

"Uhh.. I got something better.. I'll give you and her VIP tickets to my next show if you tell me where the cafeteria is?" I smiled big and she shook my hand.

"Deal" she whispered. "On your left down the hall... When can I get these tickets?"

"Right now." I handed her the spare tickets I was supposed to give out in a contest. "Thank you." I walked over to the cafeteria and looked for soup.

"Matthew?" A voice said behind me. I turned around slowly.

"Uh.. yes.." I looked at the woman strangely, confused as to how she knew me- but then I remembered. Her daughter must've been a fan.

"My daughter is a big fan! Actually, got a picture of her in my pocket." She pulled out a tiny picture and handed it to me. "Her name is Madeline Bosanko." I looked at the picture with my eyes wide open. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No- uh nothing." I rubbed my eyes and handed the photo back to her. "she's very beautiful..."

"She's been dying to meet you.. Actually she went to your show a month ago I think.." She paused and then continued, "anywho, what brings you here Matthew?"

"Just getting some soup." I laughed nervously.

"Who's in the hospital?" She became suspicious.

"Maddi- uh I mean, madam Gina." I lied.

Who the hell is madam Gina? I thought.

"Who's that?" Mrs. Bosanko asked.

"My body guard....." I lied. I fake coughed and changed the subject. "Why are you here?"

"I came to ask the doctor about my meds.. Also, it's time for a checkup." She giggled and patted me on the back. "I wish the best for your bodyguard..." I nodded my head and slowly walked away. "Uh Matthew," Maddie's mom spoke up. "Would you mind talking to my daughter? On the phone of course, she'll be thrilled."

I nodded and smiled, "sure..."

How awkward.

She called Maddie and instantly picked up. "Madeline? It's your mother.. I know I haven't spoken to you in a while.. But let's talk when I get home later! I have a surprise for you!" She handed the phone over to me.

"Hello?" I cleared my throat. "Madeline.. It's Matthew Espinosa." I tried making this phone call seem like I've never met Maddie.

"Matt?!" She choked. "What are you doing with my moms phone?!?"

"Yes.. I love you too.." I couldn't carry a normal conversation with her or her mom would be more suspicious.

"Forget the soup.. Get here now!" She hung up.

"See you soon... Bye." I handed the phone to maddie's mom and smiled. "Well I gotta go.. Hope I meet her soon..." And in that moment, Jenni walked in.

"Matt?!" She asked. Mrs. Bosanko turned around surprised.

"Jenni?" She looked back at me. "You two know each other?"

"No.. I uh-"

I interrupted Jenni and said, " I have no clue who she is." At that moment, my phone decided to ring.

Mrs. Bosanko looked straight down at my phone, seeing it was Maddie calling. She grabbed my phone before I could stop her and answered, "Madeline?"

"Ma'am.." I said.

"Linda.." Jenni yelled out, trying to stop her.

Mrs. Bosanko hung up. "What is going on? Do you know Maddie?" She stared at me, expecting an answer.
~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;

Sadly, I haven't met matt, or Nash. I chose the wrong week to come to LA. Matt is on tour and Nash went to Paris.

When is it my turn to meet them? :( #thesadlife.