Tell me Something

Matt came into the room slowly and quietly. "did they-"

"Yeah, they told me everything." I said.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"Why? It's your baby too."

"I'm sorry about kissing Jess and I'm sorry about all the other stupid things I've done." he confessed.

"It's fine.." I looked at the face that once was happy, and once was so determined to make me smile. All I saw now was a sad, puffy face. One that was too tired to make anyone or anything smile.

"I know it isn't fine, Maddie. I love you." His voice began to shake and he sounded like he was going to cry. "I need you Maddie.." He whispered.

"Matt.. I don't know what to do.. My mind is blank. I'm losing everything. I don't have my dad, my mom, you, and possibly my baby.. I have nothing left. And.. you hurt me."

"I know Maddie, and I'm sorry!" he yelled. "We can fix all of this, I promise. Please take me back.. We've come so far, we can't throw it all away."

"Okay Matt.. But promise me you'll always be here for me, no matter what... Especially now." I said.

"I promise." He walked over to me and held my hand tightly. Both our eyes met, and he slowly pressed his lips against mine.

*MATT'S POV*

"Got a question for you." I told Maddie. She looked at me, curious. "Can I tell my fans?"

"About what? The baby or our relationship?" She asked.

"Both..." She took a minute to answer and finally nodded. "I won't let them treat you bad."

"It's fine Matthew, don't worry."

I took my phone out and went on twitter. "Ilikeher" I tweeted out. Two minutes later I tweeted, "which is why we're together."

"@TheMattEspinosa lol what"

"@TheMattEspinosa @ me next time bb" - cute

"@TheMattEspinosa guys he's talking about @MaddieBosanko_IGHP" - bingo

"I'm being vague.. So I'll clear it up. I really hope you guys are kind to Maddie because we're having a baby." I addressed.

"@TheMattEspinosa WTF IS THIS"

"@TheMattEspinosa this is a joke"

"@TheMattEspinosa seriously?! if this is true.. Congrats! I really hope you guys are happy." - best fan ever.

"@TheMattEspinosa told you she was a slut."

"@TaysaQT67 really wish you wouldn't hate on her, we're in a tough situation right now..." I replied back.

"Guys, please spread positivity... I love you guys."

"@TheMattEspinosa what does this mean for the tour?!?!?!"

That question made me think... What will happen?