16 Hours / Chapter 30

I couldn't resist. I opened my door, and found the one person who kept harassing my baby and I.

Turns out our kidnapper wasn't dead after all.

My jaw dropped at the sight of him, I shook in horrible nightmare hoping it wasn't actually him. I felt Matt, Nash, and Jenni's eyes shooting glares at him too. "Who are you?!" Matt yelled.

"I'll be back!" The man yelled, and with that, the police had finally taken him away.

"I don't-I don't.. feel so good." I managed to get my words out but still feel nauseous.

Matt ran over to me and helped me to my bed. My vision got blurry and everything slowly started to fade as I closed my eyes.

••••

I woke up in a random bed, clueless of my surroundings. I tried getting up, but found myself attached to many different machines. "Help!" I tried saying. "Help."

Someone quickly entered the room, "don't be afraid. We're here to help you."

"Where am I?"

"The hospital.. Doesn't this place look familiar to you?" She asked.

"No.. Who are you?"

"I'm Dr. May.. So, do you remember anything that happened before you got here?"

"No, I don't even remember how I got here or that I even slept." I told her.

"Alright.. Well, I think all you got was a small concussion."

"Concussion? How?!" I panicked and my heart beat started to paced.

"Ma'am please calm down.. your child-"

"My baby! Is it fine?" I shook terribly and yelled, "I need to see my friends."

Dr. May left the room and five minutes later Matt, Jenni, Nash, and Cameron quickly came into the room. "Thank God you're awake." Matt said.

"Why do you say that? How long have I been here?"

"You were out for like 16 hours.." Nash stated.

"Sixteen hours?! What happened to me??!" I stared at everyone and heard the machines beeping faster and faster.

"Maddie please calm down.." Jenni suggested. "we'll tell you everything we just need you to be calm."

I looked up at Jenni more shocked than ever. She had a black eye and I quickly saw her hands were bruised and her knuckles were bloody. Confused, I said, "What happened to you Jenni??"

"We should sit down.." Cam pulled up four chairs and they all gathered around my bed.

"He's still out there.." Matt whispered.

"Who is??" I tried keeping calm, but there was no point. It's like telling someone to be happy when a there's a war going on outside your house.

"Do you remember anything??" Nash asked.

"No.." I slowly said.

Matt sighed as his face turned into a light shade of red. Everyone shot glares at him. "I can-I can't."

"She'll be okay." Jenni whispered.

"How do you know she'll be okay, if I'm not even okay!" Matt got out of his chair, and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Someone please tell me what's going on!" I yelled out.

~~~~~
LOL THIS IS SO INTENSE.

Btw I'm going to LA for a week and hopefully I'll get a few chapters done. But I also have homework to do so idrk.