5 months

**MADDIE'S POV**

My baby bump is visible now. Everywhere I go, someone comes up to me and asks me "when are you due?" "Can I touch?" "What is it?" "Are you Matthew Espinosa's girlfriend?"

Today is the day I find out what my baby is. "Nash! Do I have my brown boots downstairs?" I yelled from the top of the staircase.

"Yeah, they're down here. Hurry Maddie, we have to be there in five minutes!!" He called out.

I ran down the stairs as fast as a pregnant woman could and tried to put my brown boots on. "Nash.. Can you help me?" Yeah. It's gotten to the point where I can't even see my toes anymore.

"Sure." He hurried and then walked out to turn the car on.

I got on Twitter and tweeted, "today's the day!! what are your guesses on the baby's gender? 😉😏" 

Two minutes later I got a tweet from Matt. Somehow, I still get butterflies fluttering around in my stomach when Matt tweets me. It's so unbelievable that Matt and I are having a baby. "@MaddieBosanko_IGHP I'm hoping for a dinosaur😊"

"@TheMattEspinosa keep dreaming 😉😘" I replied.

"Maddie, let's go!" Nash called out from outside. I sped walked to the car with a huge smile on my face.

"Today's the day Nash!! I'm so excited!" Nash is my best friend. He's helped me throughout this entire process of Matt being gone. My mom has helped too but she's really intrigued with work and I don't want to bother. Jenni has spent the last 5 months with Cam and they've been traveling everywhere. I really was only left with Nash and that's okay because I've also seen Skylynn and it's always fantastic seeing her.

"Okay, we're here." Nash looked at me and smiled.

I got out of the car and walked toward the clinic. "Hi, I'm here for my 2:00 appointment?"

"Madeline Bosanko?" The secretary asked. I nodded my head with a smile. "Alright can you just sit in section B? She'll be with you right now."

Five minutes later Doctor Lynn told us to come in for the ultrasound. "Do you want to know what it is?" She looked into my eyes. I thought of it quickly and blurted out yes. "You're having.. Twins! Boy and a girl."

I cried. My tears fell down my cheeks with joy. Smiling from ear to ear I called Matt. He answered quickly, "Maddie?"

"Matt!! Guess what?" I sniffled.

"Babe.. Are you okay?" He asked.

"We're having twins.."

"You serious?" He giggled. I could hear he was shedding a couple tears of happiness. "I love you."

I smiled broadly, "I love you too Matthew... I gotta go.. But I'll see you soon! Miss you." I hung up before he could say goodbye, only because I didn't want to say goodbye just yet.
~~~~~
I'm so sorry for not updating earlier! School has been pouring down on me! Finals and stress.. I'm a mess lol. Love you guys! Thanks for 4K!!!!!