Just friends.

I woke up with a bear and chocolates on my bed. I looked to my left. "Matthew!" I smiled. "Ugh don't look at me, I'm a mess."

"Nah! You look.. Good?" He chuckled. "So.. prom.. Saturday? You and I?"

I nodded. "Yeah, as soon as I get this stupid neck brace off and we can leave because I feel good!" He laughed. "Can you get my doctor? His name is Doctor Levi!" Matt left and I checked my social media.

I went on twitter. There were several tweets asking "@MaddieBosanko_IGHP are you and Matt dating?!"

I responded to one. "@MyMattosaur143 no we are not."

I then went on Instagram. I was tagged into 20 posts. Half of them were the picture Matt posted of him and I and the other half was the picture nash posted of him an I.. Wait what?! Nash posted a picture? I clicked on his account and saw the picture we took the night I met him. I was on his back kissing his cheek. Nash captioned it, "green."

Comments were like;

"First Matt then nash???"

"Slut."

"SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HER @"

I commented, "blue."

Seconds later people commented and said, "@MaddieBosanko_IGHP stop using them for fame and stop playing with them."

Matt walked in my room with my doctor. "You two are set to go, you can take the brace off and you have to come back in two weeks so we can check on your arm. You'll have that cast for about a month.. Not too long." I took the neck brace off and my doctor left. I changed into my regular clothing and hugged Matt.

"Lets take a picture Matt?" We both smiled big. I took the picture, uploaded it to Instagram and captioned it, "I was a fangirl, still am one, but things just kinda fell into place. I'm not using ANYONE for fame. I simply love Matthew like any other fangirl. I'm not using Nash either, he's another friend. Please stop believing rumors and saying I'm their girlfriends. I'm not dating anyone!!" I posted it.

Matt saw the picture and tweeted out, "love u all, I really do. Please don't hate on maddie. she's just like u guys."

He tweeted out again, "maddie is my friend, i want to be able to have friend that are girls! Please let me do that."

"It's okay Matt. I should get used to this anyway right?" We laughed. "Lets just get out of here."

We left the hospital and drove home. "Can we order pizza?" He begged. "I'm so hungryyyy!"

"Yeah, the number's on the fridge. Get a medium pepperoni, please and thank you!" I texted Jenni. "I'm home, I have a cast.. Wanna go prom dress shopping tomorrow?"

"I'm on my period Maddie. I don't feel like going out."

"I should be getting mine soon then.. I always have mine when you do.. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow. Anyway, I guess I'll go shopping alone. :/"

"Fine fine! Ill go shopping with you. I'll pick you up at 3 tomorrow. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat my fridge and take a nap."

Matt and I hung around my house laughing at stupid things we found on the Internet. Once pizza arrived we put a movie on the computer. When we got bored, we went swimming in the pool in my backyard.

"Maddieeee!" Matt yelled. I still didn't go in the pool. "Get in with me!"

"NOOO! It's cold!" I had my swimsuit on but I was too lazy to get in.

"Why do you have a pool if you don't get in?" He whined.

"I can't get my cast wet!"

"Then put a bag around it and if you don't wanna do that then just get half of you body wet!"

"Ugh whatever." I got in slowly, with Matt's help, and got half of my body wet.

"See it's not that bad!"

"Guess not.." I giggled. "I'm tired. I'm gunna go sleep.. If you need some clothes.. There's some of my dads old shorts in the closet.. You have your shirt so im guessing you don't need one.. See you in the morning." I told Matt.