Appointment

I'm on my way to the clinic. My emotions are all over the place, but overall I couldn't be happier. "Nervous?" Nash looked over to me with his beautiful blue eyes staring down at my tummy.

"Yeah.." I chuckled and took a deep breath. "I've had so much stress.. I'm scared for my baby."

"Don't worry Maddie.. You'll be fine." I looked into his eyes and I smiled. "I like when you do that."

"Do what?"

"Smile. It brings out the best in you." He gave me a smile back.

The rest of the drive I kept thinking of Matt. How our future will end up, but most of all, our fight.

We were mad, upset, confused.. but is doesn't matter how we felt, I broke up with Matt. That's done and over with, and it's supposed to stay that way.

*SKIP THE REST OF THE CAR RIDE*

I got out of the car with Nash and felt the fresh air. It was nice to just stand in the sun with the cool breeze hitting me. When I walked through the door I felt a sudden dizziness, it wasn't a big deal, but I knew it was because I was nervous. I can only imagine how I'll feel like when I find out what gender my baby will be.

"Madeline Bosanko?" The nurse asked. I nodded yes and followed her into the room with Nash. "Lay down." Their "beds" they have are so uncomfortable.

Minutes passed by slowly, and soon I found myself begin to feel droopy and upset. "you okay?" Nash patted my back, seeing that I wasn't okay.

"I don't know.. I just kinda wish Matt was here.." I whispered.

"Alright I'll be right back, stay here." The nurse said, which I didn't really understand because where else would we have gone??

Ten minutes after she had left someone knocked at our door. I clearly thought it was the doctor but that wasn't quite it. "Matt?" I asked surprised at the fact he was here, in front of me. "Why are you here?!"

"And how did you get in here?" Nash motioned Matt over to him so that he could sit and tell us.

"The nurse let me in.." He paused and looked over to me. I could tell he had been crying, his face was puffy and he wasn't in the best shape. "How are you?" His voice became shaky.

"I'm okay." I told him. "Why are you here?" My question came out colder than I intended it to come out.

He shrugged, pretending not to know. "I felt the need to be here."

"Is that so?" Again, colder than I intended.

"Yes Maddie! I missed you!" He yelled out almost about to cry.

I stared at him, speechless.
~~~~~
I'm so late on updating because of school ugh. BUT THANKS FOR 1K READS OML

LOVE YOU FAM.