The "Girlfriend"

I woke up at around 10 AM because of Jenni's message. It read, "Getting ready to go to the hotel. I'll be there in an hour." I put my phone in my pocket and turned to look at Matt who was still sleeping, in my bed. I giggled and he woke up.

"Good morning.." He said half asleep half awake. I giggled some more. "What?" He smiled.

"You look drunk." I told him.

"Thanks Maddie." He got out of bed, still without his shirt, talk about hot stuff.

I put my arms out. "Help me up!" I told him.

"You're so lazy!" He walked over to me and pulled me up. "I'm gunna go get a shirt and some shorts then I'll take you home."

I nodded. "Matt?" I asked. He looked over to me, "that kiss.. did it mean anything?"

"Ask me again next week." He told me.

I didn't know what he meant so I stayed quiet. "Jenni's coming over to pick me up."

"So you don't want me to take you home?"

"I guess I could text her and tell her that we're leaving.. But don't you have things to do?" I asked.

"I'm leaving at 7 pm to Ohio.. I'd love it if you came with." He suggested.

"You'll be busy the entire time. I have school and Jenni needs me." I said.

"Yeah.. Can we FaceTime then?"

"Yesss! Of course Matthew. Give me you number first." I winked and hugged him. He put his number in my phone and went to the bathroom to change. "I'll wait for you in the car!"

"Okay!" He yelled out. I texted Jenni saying Matt was going to take me then I walked out of the room and saw a couple girls standing there.

"Who are you?!" They asked.

"A friend.. Who are you?"

"Are you Matt's girlfriend??" One asked. The other took her phone out and took a picture of me.

"No and what are you doing?!" I knew what she was doing but I wanted her to say it.

"Tweeting. Follow me, I'm Briannagilinsky2278" she said.

"Alright.. Well Matt's not in there. He left a while ago. I wouldn't waste my time here.." I told them. I walked away and searched for her on twitter.

"I FOUND MATT'S NEW GIRLFRIEND! SPOTTED HER WALKING OUT OF THE HOTEL ROOM HE STAYED IN!!!" she also attached the photo of me she had taken. People mentioned her saying;

"She's ugly."
"Fake!"
"Matt would've told us."
"If they are dating then we should all be happy because he's happy right? Geez guys!"

At least someone was nice about it even though it wasn't true. I tweeted back saying; @Briannagilinsky2278 not true. we are JUST friends!

I called Matt afterwards.

"Matt, there's a couple girls outside the hotel door. But they think we're dating. I think they might trample you with questions." I informed him.

"I'll just have to face them. they're my fans. I won't ditch them because of some questions."

"Well I kinda told them you left. If they see you're still there, they'll think I'm selfish and I'm not!!" I whined.

"Okay Maddie. Just tell them you were kidding."

"Alright, but don't hang up!" I pleaded.

I walked toward the girls. "Matt's still in there but he was showering.. I thought he left. Sorry, go ahead and stay.. he should be out any moment.." I told them.

Brianna laughed. "So you two are dating? Did you guys-"

Matt came out. "Oh hey guys!" He smiled and hugged both of them. I hung up on Matt since he was in front of me.

"HI MATT WE WERE JUST TALKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU!!!!!" The other girl said. "CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU!??!!!!" She yelled. Matt nodded and I took the picture.

"Thanks Matt!" Brianna hugged him and handed him a tiny note. She have him a kiss on the cheek and they both left.

"Ooooh what is it?! What does it say!?" I teased Matt while poking him.

He opened it up. "she gave me her number."

"Let me call her." I teased.

"No Maddie!" He laughed. He put his arm around me again. "You're adorable."
~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
Thank you guys for reading! Thankful for you all :)