Without Him

*MADDIE'S POV*

"I'm breaking up with you," I told Matt. I cried much harder than before.

"What?! No! Maddie you can't be serious." Matt looked at me, no anger, just sadness.

"This baby is yours but if you choose to believe otherwise, then that's on you."

"I didn't mean it Maddie." He walked over to me and tried hugging me. I pushed away slowly, I love him so much it hurt a lot just pushing him away. "Someone was here earlier and said he got you pregnant.."

"But you believed some guy you didn't even know rather than trusting your girl- ex girlfriend?" It was shallow of me saying ex, but it was true, I had to set it straight.

"Maddie's had a rough night Matt, don't put this on her shoulders." Nash took my hand and dragged me out of the door. "I'm sorry Matt.."

As soon as we closed the door I heard many things fall to the ground, broken, shattered, I knew he was angry, disappointed, and upset.

The drive home was depressing. It started pouring outside and there was nothing but sad, slow songs on the radio.

"Are you sure you're okay with the decision you made?" Nash asked me. "Don't you think it was a little harsh? I know you love him, he loves you too-"

"Stop Nash!" I yelled. "You feel guilty about this, but I don't want you to. This wasn't your fault, he didn't believe me and trust is something every relationship should have." I explained. "It hurts so much..." I paused and tried holding back my tears. "I love Matt, he's my baby's father.. how will I raise this baby on my own? I don't want my child wondering, 'do I go to my mom or dads side for the holidays?' It's a terrible feeling.. This baby needs its father."

I started thinking of myself and remembering all the fun times I had with my dad. I missed him, more and more each day. Mom too, it's only been two weeks and I feel like it's been an eternity. I have Jenni, Mom, Cam, and Nash, but Matt is the only person I needed. Matt and I ended our relationship off on a wrong note. We have a baby together.

I need him.
~~~~~
Guys I have so many ideas. I decided to make another Matthew Espinosa fanfic 😂😂😂 check it out if you want, it's called "Yours Truly" or you can just go on my profile and it'll be there!

Thanks for reading! Ilyasm! 💜