Truth

"Mom!" Maddie yelled out.

"I can explain..." I interrupted.

"Maddie's here because she had a hard fall down the stairs and we thought it was bad so we brought her here..."  Jenni lied.

Linda looked at me curious. "What's your side of the story?"

"Uh.." I tried thinking of something, but nothing came to my mind.

Maddie bursted out and told her the truth, "I'm pregnant."

Linda stared at Maddie with big eyes. She was speechless and then turned to me. "You?"

I nodded slowly. "I'm sorry.. I didn't want to lie to you.. And I've heard all about you and what's happened.."

Still speechless, she silently weeped. "Madeline.." She took a deep breath and continued, "is this what you want?"

"Mom, I'm old enough to make my decisions and honestly.. In happy." I could tell Maddie was lying after all we've been through. "I want my baby."

Linda walked over to me and gave me a hug. I didn't know what to do or say so I hugged back. "I'll take care of her, Maddie's everything to me.. Especially now." Linda let go and wiped her tears.

"I just wish your father could've been here to see your first born.. Maybe not at this age," she laughed. "But definitely to see his first grandchild."

••••••

"She's good to go, turns out, she had minor things but everything looks fine." The doctor told us.

"My baby.. How's my baby?" Maddie asked, extremely nervous this time.

"Healthy, safe, and happy." I went over to Maddie and held her hand tightly and smiled.

"I knew it," I whispered

After a while of changing and signing out, we went back home where we had a mini celebration for Maddie. Then the next day I had to get up and leave, it was back to touring again.

For the next 3 months, I had to leave her. No more, back and forth, it was nonstop road tour to each state in the US & Canada.

"I'll call you everyday," I told Maddie.

and that's exactly what I did.
~~~~~
Thank you guys for 3K reads.. I haven't noticed that until now! & I might be making a new story, that I know some of you will like!

I'm also sorry that these last few chapters have been weak. BUT! It's getting closer to some big news ;)

ALSO! Comment below cute baby names? :)
(boy or girl, doesn't matter)