The Baby

IM WHAT?? I couldn't believe the words that came out of Jenni's mouth. I was so disappointed in myself. "How are you going to tell Matt, Nash, the fans.. or even your mom?" Jenni asked. "I'm here for you Maddie, I will never disown you as my friend okay? Trust me on that!"

"I guess I should just tell Nash right now.. I can call my mom right? Tell her what's happening.." I panicked. "I don't know what Matt's fans will say.."

"You were once Matt's fan.. so think of it this way, if you weren't in this position and never met Matt, how would you feel if a girl was pregnant with Matt's baby?"

"Shocked. A little upset.. But his fans already hate me." I started crying. Nash ran upstairs and saw the pregnancy test.

"What's going on?" Jenni handed the test over to Nash. "You're pregnant, Maddie?"

I looked over to Nash. I wiped my tears and sniffled. "Yeah.. but please don't tell anyone. I'm still trying to figure out what happened and how I'll tell people."

He walked over to me and hugged me, "wow, this is crazy.. I promise I won't tell anyone unless you let me.. But wow. Matt?"

"Yes- No- I don't know!" I sniffled.

"Wait woah.. Did you give consent?!" He asked.

"I don't know.. I don't remember.. I might have."

"So you got raped?!"

"Nash!" Jenni yelled. "That's enough."

"No! I didn't get raped." I ran out of the room and had a lot of texts from Matt that I didn't open. I had to find my ease. I went to the kitchen and got a cold glass of water. I sat down and thought for a while before Nash and Jenni came in. "I'm scared. I don't know how to raise a child. I've never even changed a diaper. How can an eighteen year old take care of a baby?!"

"It's not impossible." Jenni said. "You can do this, your mom will be back by then.. She'll help you. I'll help you."

"I'll help too.. if I'm not traveling or at a meeting.. I mean, I've changed Skylynn's diaper a couple times when she was younger." Nash tried helping out. It's times like this when you realize who your true friends are.

"Have you talked to Matt?" Jenni asked.

"I'm kinda ignoring him. I want to tell him face to face."

Nash got a text and had to leave so I was left alone with Jenni. "I know you're looking at this as a disappointment but look on the bright side! You always wanted Matt as your baby daddy.." She laughed. "And now you're having a baby, with Matt!"

"You don't get it Jenni. I don't know if Matt and I did anything." I explained.

"I'm pretty sure Matt is the father. You weren't with anyone else except Nash and Matt right?" I nodded. "You said you and Nash didn't do anything! So there you have it. It's Matt."

"But we're not even dating!" I held back my tears. I took a deep breath before saying anything. "His fans.."

"Stop talking about them and think about your child! You're not going to abort it or give it up for adoption because I sure as hell don't think Matt would want you to and I won't let you." Jenni yelled.

"It's been a long ass day.. Can we just go to sleep?" Jenni agreed so she stayed at my house and we slept.

As the morning arouse I became a little more happy about having a baby. If Matt didn't want anything to do with him or her, then he didn't have to be around either of us. I made up my mind. I'm keeping the baby and I'm not letting anyone bring me down because of it.
~~~~~
Authors note;
I'm starting school Monday and I at least hope to update three times a week! Maybe even more if I'm not tired/lazy enough.