Caller

A sound broke the silence in the room, my phone started ringing. "hello?"

"Where are you?!" The deep voice asked.

"Who is this?" I tried to keep calm because of my baby, but it was hopeless.

"You know who! When our baby-"

"Stop! We don't have the same damn baby!" I yelled.

Matt took the phone out of my hands and yelled into the phone, "stop harassing my gi-" he paused and looked at me. Then continued, "Stop harassing Maddie!"

"Just hang up Matt." Nash suggested.

"Fuck you." Matt whispered into the phone. "If you call again, I'll find you."

"Or at least put it on speaker!" I whispered.

He pressed the button and the man said, "what can you do pretty boy?"

Matt stared at us, afraid. Only one person had ever called him that and it was the leader of the group who captured us. "Hang up! Now." I said furious. Then Matt quickly hung up.

Finally the doctor walked in, "sorry we took so long, we had an emergency. Your baby's fine, we'll need you to come back on 2 months, but other than that you're free to go." She opened the door for us, like everything was okay.

Everything wasn't okay. Not for me.

When we left the clinic, I had goosebumps run up and down my back. I had a sick feeling and started sweating.

"You okay?" Nash put his arm around me trying to comfort me.

I looked at Matt, who was extremely jealous now, and said, "I'm fine, just nervous.. a little afraid.. That's all."

"Don't be afraid Maddie. I'm here." Matt spoke.

"So am I." Nash held me tighter, and closer.

We left in separate cars and headed back to my house. I called Jenni, "two days!" I yelled as soon as she picked up.

"Wha- oh! I'm so excited for you! How was the appointment?" She asked.

"Fine. But that's besides the point, she's coming in two days! I feel like I haven't seen her in an eternity." I confessed. "You coming over?" At this point I lowered my voice so Matt couldn't hear me. "Matt's here, I don't know why."

"I thought you and i quote 'missed his presence.'?"

"I do.. I did.. I don't know! I guess I'm still upset about what happened, you know?" I left the room and went into the kitchen to pursue this conversation in a natural tone.

"When will you two make up?"

"I can't just let him in. I need him to know it wasn't okay.." I added. "Just please come over. There's something I need to tell you."
~~~~~
Sorry for my lack of updating. I love you guys so much, that's for support..