Tour

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I will never hear that alarm the same way anymore. It will always bring me back to yesterday. I got up out of bed and shook Jenni. "Wake up." I told her. "We've got a big day."

"I should be saying that to you." She laughed. "You're okay though right? We don't have to go if you don't feel well."

"No no, I have to go, I want to go." I told her. "Lets get my makeup and hair ready."

"Outfit too.. You're not picking.. You're still a beginner." Jenni chuckled. She jumped out of bed and said, "let me just go brush my teeth and I'll get to you." I smiled and stayed in bed. I logged onto twitter and saw I had gotten a lot of notifications.

@TheMattEspinosa: . @MaddieBosanko_IGHP excited to see you too babe.

I screamed. "JENNI!!" I yelled. "MATT FREAKING ESPINOSA REPLIED TO MY TWEET!"

Jenni ran into my room and screamed. "SERIOUSLY?! WE HAVE TO MEET MATT TODAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. WE HAVE TO. THIS IS A SIGN." She yelled back. I laughed.

"I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE IM GOING TO CRY." I screamed again. Everyone on twitter was mentioning me saying, "congrats!!" People I didn't even know we're saying, "MADDIE OMG CONGRATS!!!" I checked to see if Matt followed and he did which made me even more happy. I tweeted out:

Thanks guys! I never thought he'd reply! It's unbelievable. I love you Matt ❤ :)

"Okay I'm calm now." I told Jenni. I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth and curl my hair. When I got out Jenni was already dressed and ready to go.

"I picked out you outfit, it's on your bed. First, lets get your makeup together." She took me into my room and pushed me on my bed. She took out her make up bag and laid it on the bed. "I'm gunna make you go with a natural make up look. Not too much, not too little, you'll look hot. Matt will totally notice you out of anyone in the crowd." I giggled. It took her about 5 minutes to finish and I put my clothes on right after.

She made me wear high waisted shorts, and a red flannel with red converse. "Lets go!" I smiled. Jenni got her keys and we headed out the door. It was a thirty minute drive. I tweeted most of the way to past time.

When we got there I checked the mirror one last time to make sure I looked presentable. Other viners were there but the only person that truly mattered to me was Matt. After 10 minutes into the show Matt came out. I screamed. I took my phone out and took pictures if him. When the show was over there was a meet and greet. Sadly we didn't get to go since we didnt have those tickets. We left and waited in Jenni's car. "Sorry we couldn't meet Matt today." Jenni pouted.

"Don't worry Jen, it's okay. He tweeted me and that's all I care about. Lets go get some food." We went to Cheddars and ate. It was so empty there, I felt relaxed. It wasn't too loud nor too quiet.

Ding Ding!

It was the door. It made that noise every time someone walked in. I turned around since the door was behind me. I couldn't believe my eyes. Matthew Lee freaking Espinosa was in the same restaurant as me. "Are you seeing who I'm seeing?" Jenni asked.

"Mhm." I replied. My jaw dropped. He walked towards us.

"This is random but I was wondering if I could sit next to you guys since I don't really want to sit alone. As you can see I didn't bring anyone but myself and you two are the only people here other than the employees and I." He asked.

"You're Matthew Espinosa.." I said. "Can I hug you?" I was so nervous and surprised.

"Of course." He opened his arms wide and smiled.

"You tweeted me!" I reminded him. "My names Madeline, most people call me Maddie. That's Jenni." I pointed over to her and smiled.

"Oh haha, you're very beautiful Maddie, and Jenni as well.. Can I sit with you two?"

"Yeah! Jenni and I are almost done, so we won't bother you for long." I smiled.

"It's fine Maddie. It's not everyday you sit with fans and eat." He laughed.

We sat there and talked about the tour and how we attended. It was about 8 o'clock and Matt was getting ready to leave. He gave me a hug and I took a picture with him. "I'll wait for you in the car Maddie.. I have to call my mom about this!!!" She lied. I could see it in her eyes but Matt didnt know and he didn't need to.

"It was nice spending dinner with you Maddie... Actually, do you wanna come with me? To the hotel.. Meet the guys or something? You can take your friend.. Jenni, right?" He asked.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

"Yes! I'd love to! She will too! Thank you!" I told him.
~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:
Keep in mind I've never gone to a concert, digi, or even magcon. So don't hate me for being unrealistic about the timing. Also i know they just met but it's love at first sight ha.