Linda

*MADDIE'S POV*

What was going on? Why was my mom with Matt?

I kept trying to call Matt but somehow my mom answered? All I can do, is sit here and wait..

I got a text. "Your mom is here! And she's onto us." It was Jenni.

"What?!" I replied. "What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Talk later.." She sent back.

What's going on?! I thought.

*MATT'S POV*

I didn't know if I should lie to her to save Maddie, or tell the truth and keep Linda and I on right conditions.

Nash walked in. "Matt.. Let's go." He gave me a look as in, "hurry before Maddie's mom asks more questions."

"Uh, nice meeting you two." I gave Jenni and Linda a small smile and quickly walked away.

"Thanks for having my back Nash." I whispered.

"yeah." He didn't even look me in the eye. "You're my friend Matt, but what you did to her is just so messed up."

"I know.. And I feel horrible about it-"

"Whatever, let's just get to the room. I texted Jenni to wait in the waiting room."

We walked to Maddie's room and sat next to her bed. "What's going on?!?" She asked.

"Your mom's back." Nash gave her a fake smile as she became pale.

"What the hell am I going to say.. Or do?!" She whispered. "I'm so fucked."

"Maddie, it'll be okay." Nash told her. He looked over at me angry. "Right, Matt?"

"Of course." I responded.

Jenni ran into the room. "Bad news."

"What is it?!" I asked.

"Maddie's mom is coming." She yelled. "She followed me here!"

"Excuse me? Ma'am. You are not allowed in here! Only two at a time." Dr. May interrupted. "In fact you all should be leaving soon, we will be doing an ultrasound in a couple minutes. So I'm afraid you all have to go."

"Jenni!" We heard a hell from the hallway. It was Maddie's mom.

"Alright.. Nash and I leaving." Jenni sighed. "I got this. I'll text you guys later."

"Guess I'm leaving." Nash sighed. They walked out of the door individually at different times so Linda didn't suspect anything.

"And you." Dr. May gave me a look.

"uh, he's my boyfriend." Maddie stated.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were a friend." Dr. May said. "Alright then, I'll bring the machine in 5 minutes." She left us alone in silence. That is until we heard a knock at the door two minutes after.

"Come in." Maddie yelled out.

And just with two words, Maddie and I were caught.

"Madeline Bosanko!" Linda yelled. "What's this?! What happened to you? And Jenni! Her black eye? You need to explain all of this. And Matthew! You lied to me!" She stared at me with the most upset look ever.
~~~~~
Guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I've been getting bad grades in school and I needed to focus on that for a while.