What is it?

*MADDIE'S POV*

I looked at everyone, hoping they'd make a choice soon. Something that didn't involve Jenni and I being murdered. "We'll give you anything you want." Cameron spoke, he sounded scared, something I didn't think he'd ever be. "Let them go."

"Not enough." The man added. "What's the fun in that?" He stood there, waiting for an answer, still holding the gun at me and Jenni in a chokehold.

"There's no fun in you killing innocent people!" Nash yelled.

This kid has no chill.

"Oh yeah?" He asked. "Then you try it." The man whistled out one of his henchmen. "Give this man your gun."

What?! Is he going to make Nash kill us?!

The henchman gave Nash his gun.. "TAKE IT BOY! OR I'LL SHOOT YOU TOO!" The leader yelled. Nash quickly took the gun. "now point it at this one." Nash pointed the gun towards Jenni. "Shoot."

"No." Nash responded. He pointed the gun toward the man, "let my friends go or you'll get the bullet."

"You're forgetting who is armed, with more than 2 people." The man laughed deviously. "Wussy."

*MATT'S POV*

Everything was going too fast. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I was still in pain.

BOOM!

Everyone crashed to the ground. We weren't hurt, but the gun was so loud it felt like it hit us. We were stuck on the floor for about 1 minute and it was dead silent. It felt like years! No one knew who got shot but all we knew is that someone or something did get shot and it was scary as fuck.

Nash got up and looked around. "No ones here except us." He said quietly. "Someone shot him."

I got up with Cameron. I ran over to Maddie, "she fainted.. So did Jenni."

"I'd faint too if a bullet came bulging in my direction." Nash said.

"How the fuck could someone have just shot him and left?!" I asked.

"Lets discuss this in the car." Cameron said. "I don't think it's safe to be out here now."

"You're right." I added. "Lets go." I carried Maddie and Cam carried Jenni. Nash led us to the car while we looked out for each other. We settled into the car and I let Nash drive.

"What happened??" Maddie said as she awoke.

"Nothing baby.. Just relax. We're okay." I told her.

"Matt your face is-"

"Fucked up." Nash gladly said as he finished her sentence.

"I was going to say swollen." She giggled.

"I'll do something about it later, but for now lets just-" I stopped.

"There's something.. or someone on the road." Nash said, as the road continued to fog up.

"I see it." I told him.

"I do too." Cameron agreed.

"Get closer." I directed him.

"Don't." Maddie worriedly said. I put my arm around her and pulled her into my tighter.

"We're safe, I promise Maddie..." I wasn't so sure if we were anymore.

I took my phone out and texted Cameron so Maddie didn't worry. "Call the cops."

Cameron had tried calling a few times. No signal.

Nash had gotten closer but by the time we were there, the thing had vanished. "What the.." Nash whispered. I tried forgetting it happened, but it didnt work.

As Nash drove on, we hit a big bump. "That didn't feel normal at all. Should I go check?" He asked.

"No! It's not safe out here." Maddie yelled. "Lets go! Now."

We left the scene, but I still felt watched, followed, and hunted.
~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE!
*READ PLEASE*

Sorry that the rest of this chapter is in bold and italics, wattpad isn't cooperating with me?!? Every time I deselected bold and italics it stayed the same so idk.

Again! Sorry!

Luv u all.