(3) What Just Happened

The next morning I woke up in a room in a strange place. I was on a bed in a room. I sat up and looked around. A pretty normal room like every other.

Weird! How in earth did I get here?

The door opened and Aria walked in.

"You're awake." she said

"Uh yeah." I said looking around "Where am I?"

"The dorm you're sharing with me and a few other girls." she answered "It's under the club and most of the girls stay here. Xavier left me to take care of you. He had one of his men drug you then carry you here."

"I could walk for myself." I snapped

The idiot thinks I'm weak! I could walk on my own.

"Xav thought you might resist." Aria shrugged and I frowned "Xav says you could look around if you want. He'll give you today off. There are clothes in the closet. This is your room."

I nodded and she left closing the door quietly. I went into the bathroom and showered quickly then dressed in the clothes in my closet.

Surprisingly they're my size! Well it's a mafia. They know everything!

I went exploring that morning. Aria said I could look into her room if I want and I did that after a quick check of the club and all the rooms.

I found the bartender's recipe books and I read through those along with the fashion magazines and books the girls had left. I didn't know if I was allowed to take them to my room so I sat in the arm chair and read.

I spent hours in there and again I lost track of time. I was lost in a world of fictional characters. I know fairy tales aren't real but my imagination had me on a roller coaster through Alice in Wonderland. I then went into Aria's room when I got tired of reading.

Good lord! It was like she lived in a mall! I guess she makes a fortune after working for Xavier!

Boxes of shoes, fluffy pillows, expensive furniture and a mall full closet of clothes was her room. I opened her closet as she told me to look and see what I wanted. She had and enormous collection of clothes and her closet was a more detailed version of mine. I chose out a few dress-tops and a few converse high tops from her enormous collection. I laid them out on her bed and then closed her closet. I hope it wasn't too much. I walked out and spotted Cristiano passing outside. I looked out the door and I walked in the direction he came in and saw a door with his name on it.

Should I? Nah, I'll make him mad. He won't get mad at what he doesn't know. True. Go for it Ro. Alright, alright I'm going. Let's just hope we don't get caught!

Well believe it or not I followed my conscience, manned up and went into his room.

Good gracious! Talk about luxury! Is this where they stay?

His room was really cool. He had big windows which were opened and breeze flooded the room. I realized from the sun it was afternoon so I better hurry up. He had a computer on his desk which was filled with papers, guns and daggers. I looked at them then realized he wrote backwards.

Good lord! Talk about secretive much! That's Leonardo da Vinci's style. We learned about this in school.

I decided not to read anything in case I got into trouble. I noticed three small boxes on his table. I went over and picked up one.

Condoms! Sweet! Fantastic!

I knew girls had been there as there were a few among the papers in his garbage.