(5) Invite to Dinner

Jianan (jen-an) is one of the mafia's bosses. He didn't make an earlier appearance but I decided it was fit to add him in here.

I took a few deep breaths as I stood outside Xavier's door. He was sitting on his bed looking at something on his laptop. When the door opened he looked up and motioned me to close the door behind me.

"Come sit." he said motion to the space on the bed next to him as he closed down his laptop.

Not good....

I sat down on the bed, playing with my fingers to distract myself and calm the nervousness. He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Look at me Royalty." he said softly

He got up and took off my shirt and threw that somewhere on the bed then gently pulled down my pants. I shook in front of him. He sat down and looked at me up and down and I shifted uncomfortably and looked down at the floor. He stood back up to the 5'10 inches he was. Yep he and Chrissy weren't far part but Xavier had the tendency to be taller than 6ft as he was still growing.

He tilted up my chin so I looked into those blue swimming pools of his.

"You're really cute Rei." he said softly "I seriously want to tie you on my bed and take you right now."

Run! No wait he might kill me.....Scratch that plan....um....stay calm and.....RUN!

I blushed and shivered at the last part of that sentence.

I swear I definitely just saw Christian Grey in him!

He leaned in and wrapped his arms around my waist. He bit my neck softly and made me moan. He knew my lips were virgin too so he didn't kiss them. He just licked me and teased me and had me moaning for more. I've never felt that feeling before and my body took a while to react. His hands gently parted my legs and he turned us around and pushed me onto the bed. I laid there under his seductive gaze looking up at him.

"Are you scared I'd hurt you even though you've been here for two weeks?" he questioned

"I'm still afraid of your mafia side even though I don't act like it." I replied shaking a little under his gaze

"You're mine now babe." he said softly then laid down on top of me

Oh shit! I guess he was really right there. I was sold to him after all.

He gently flicked his tongue over my breast and his hand trailed down my figure. He reached that major soft spot again and gently massaged it. I moaned.

It felt good but I shouldn't be doing this. Shouldn't we get married first? Married! To who? A mafia? Hell no! Scratch that idea Reign it's never going to happen!

It was also the first time a boy went down there. His fingers were warm and he worked construction down there until I was dripping for the very first time and I almost screamed when I felt him gently putting a finger into me. I held on to his wrist.

No Xavier hell no! Boss or not but don't do it.

"Xavier no." I begged "Please no. I'm a virgin."

"It's not going to hurt unless you move about a lot." he assured me

Damm! He knew how to persuade any girl alright and it was definitely working with me.

I nodded and he slowly slipped into me and twisted his finger inside me and I let out a soft moan. He smiled at me and increased the speed as he moved in and out and twisted inside me. I arched my body in a first time feeling of a small amount of pleasure. I felt something begging inside to me to come out.