(16) Inizio

The chapter is mostly dialogue so you know a little about Royalty and Xavier and you get a sneak peek of their relationship. At the end there is an UNKOWN POV. The two characters have been mentioned in the first 15 chapters. The challenge is for you to name who you think it is and the next chapter is all yours.

I woke up to the piercing sun ray coming through my window the next morning. I stretched and yawned and rolled out of bed slowly. I walked into the bathroom slowly as I stifled a huge yawn. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair a little.

Getting longer everyday! Almost mid back! We're making progress.

I wanted to grow my hair past my waist. Ever since I was small I wanted to do that.

Good thing it was soft and silky and not hard to manage!

I went downstairs rubbing the sleep out my eyes. I saw the boys sitting in the sitting room playing cards and chattering in Italian. I walked passed blushing bright red. I had no idea what to say to him. The kitchen was empty thankfully and I flew into the fridge. I fished around a little then took out the grape jam.

"Ignoring me now?" a voice asked making me jump a little.

I turned around to see Xavier leaning on the counter smirking at me.

Gosh! He looks so good in the morning!

I closed the fridge.

Yes.

"N-No." I stammered tucking a piece of hair behind my ear

"So why'd you pass?" he raised an eyebrow

"I-I didn't know what to actually say to you." I replied blushing "It's the first time I've been a relationship and I'm a little nervous about it."

He chuckled a little and drew close.

"Nothing to be afraid of with me." he softly said "Just be yourself."

He leaned in and kissed my cheek me softly, still knowing my lips were virgin.

"Let's go somewhere where it's just the two of us." he suggested "Let's get to know each other."

I nodded and took hold of his hand and he gently led me out the kitchen. The other raised eyebrows as we passed but I didn't care.

Getting to know Xavier would be the best thing ever!

My inner little fan girl started screaming. He led me behind the staircase and down a short corridor with five doors. Each door had the names of the boys but there was one with the name covered with white paper.

Who is the fifth?

Xavier led me to his study and opened the door. No one was allowed into his unless he sent for you so I was a little tense entering into forbidden territory. He sensed my tension.

"No need to be so tense." he assured me "You can come here whenever you want."

I smiled. He switched on the light and I just shook my head. A typical boy room! Papers and folders scattered everywhere with guns and pieces and DVD's. His headphones, computer and speakers were all over.

"Don't you clean?" I put my hands on my hips

"I don't expect guest in here." he ran his fingers through his hair "Not even Chrissy. I like being alone so I come here for peace and quiet."

"Talk later more cleaning." I shook my head at the room.

Boys were so messy!

I bent down and gathered the loose sheets of papers and put them into a neat stack with the folders. I picked up his laptop and shut it off placing it on the desk with his headphones and speakers. I cleaned up a little until he had a tidy room.