(23) R.J. Avalon di Arcana

Yep that's R.J. Arivonese. R.J. is short for Royal Junior. Sorry this chapter is all over. I tried to bring in my new furry friend and his plot was a little disorganized but he'll do.

It was another Saturday morning and I was awakened by the piercing rays of sunlight coming through the window. I shuffled a little and turned my head. The handsome Greek god next to me was still asleep. He was really peaceful asleep and I studied his features for a while.

The beautifully sculpted face, the long black lashes and the perfectly pink lips of his which always kiss me. His hand was around my waist and my leg was over him. My hair was a curly sheet of black spread wildly across my pillow. I felt his hand move and I quickly shut my eyes pretending to be asleep. It didn't last long as I left his lips kiss me gently and slowly under my earlobe. Just then, his lips were toxic and I wanted my lips to be on his but he ruined my plans by suddenly pulling away.

"I knew you weren't sleeping Royalty." he smiled at me

His Italian accent was deeper and husky because he just woke up. His face was still soft and sweet and I could tell he wanted to sleep longer.

"How'd you know?" I asked kissing his cheek

"Lucky guess." he shrugged

He put his hand around me waist. I moaned a little when he kissed my sweet spot under my earlobe.

"Don't." I moaned as his soft lips planted a butterfly kiss there.

He smiled against my skin and kissed me again and a soft moan escaped my lips. His hands slowly traveled down my body feeling my frame.

"I want you naked." he said in my ear softly

I hesitated a little.

What? Naked? Already?

"Don't worry nothing's going to happen." he whispered "I just want to feel you."

I looked at him before getting off the bed and taking off my shirt and shorts. While I undressed he watched my every move and bit his lip. I sat down nervously. No boy has ever seen me like this before and I was scared. He sat up with his back on the headboard.

"Come." he opened his legs for me to sit

I crawled into them slowly with my back on his chest. I tilted my head back and kissed his jaw while his hands slowly traveled my body. He eased the weight of his fingers off me so the tips of his fingers traced me. His touch was soft and my body moved slowly as he passed. He traced between my breasts then slowly down the center of my body. I moaned a little as he went over my thigh. There was a sharp knock on the door interrupting our foreplay and Xavier rolled his eyes and groaned and I stifled my laughter. I kiss his cheek and slipped off the bed and into his bathroom while he answered the door.

Geovanni's POV

Once Xavier answered the door I knew I had interrupted something. I raised an eyebrow at him for a while.

"Something happened behind closed doors?" I questioned and he rolled his eyes

"What do you want?" he asked annoyed

Definitely interrupted something!

"Neveah wants to go to the zoo and we're all going so get your lazy self out of bed." I informed him and rustled his hair and he groaned

"Fine." he said slamming his door.

I laughed and walked back downstairs and into the kitchen.

I swear that boy's got a temper worst than any girl on her period!